VIXX as younger brothers

When you need to bring them out.

N

You: N! Where are you?

N: Here, here.

I hold his hand and lightly pull him out of the house.

N: Are we meeting your friends?

You: mmm nope. It's just me and you

N's eyes sparkle at the prospect of spending the day with his older sister. He looks up at you before letting go of your hand. You look down at him in confusion when he spreads out his arms. You laugh at his cute action before picking him up. You support him from the bottom and he happily clings onto your arm. He points at a near-by park and begins whining. You smile at him before walking forward. As you guys are nearing the park, N pulls on your shirt. You look down at him only to see him looking straight into your eyes.

N: Noona.......

N: I love you.

You pinch N's nose and he begins laughing.

You: I love you too.

Leo

You: Let's go Leo.

You extend your arm and Leo runs up to you. He grabs your hand and you walk out of the house together.

You: What do you want to do?

Leo: Cat........

You: Cat?

Leo: Cat......

He pulls on my hoodie and I crouch down to his height. He looks at me pleadingly before grabbing the cat ears on my hood.

Leo: Cat.......

You: Hmmm

You think about it before standing up in realisation. A cat cafe! You guys arrive at the cat cafe and you push open the door. You could see Leo's eyes light up as he takes in all the cats. He grabs you hand before pulling you forward. You ask him to sit down as you order some snacks. You grab the tea and coffee before heading back to the table. You laugh when you notice Leo being surrounded by cats.

You: Aigoo, you sure are popular.

Leo: Cute......

Suddenly a big,black cat jumps up beside you. Slightly alarmed by its fierce looks,you jerk back. But it slowly makes it's way towards you before crawling on my lap. You pet it and it soon begins purring. The cat slowly falls asleep and you look up at Leo. His brown eyes were shining as small smile was on his face. How strangely similar.........

Ken

Ken: Noona, I want to draw!

You: Mm I know, I'm trying to think of a place to go.

Ken excitedly runs up next to you and begins jumping around.

You: Let's go here.

Both of you enter a art studio for kids and you let Ken do whatever he wants. He lets his creativity run wild and you enjoy watching him play. After a few hours, Ken runs up to you and give you a drawing of yourself. You pet his head in appreciation before putting it in your bag. You pick up Ken and start heading back home.

You: Did you have fun?

Ken: Yeah! It was so.....*yawn* fun drawing.

You: *smiles knowingly* oh really, what else did you do?

Ken: Oh! i-I.......I painted and *yawn* drew.......

Ken soon falls asleep in your arms as you pet him on the back. You sigh in relief as you head back home in silence.

Ravi

You: Ravehhh~~~

Ravi: Hmm what?

He sleepily walks out of the room with his hair in a mess and a blanket hung over his head.

You: Let's go out

Ravi: I'm sleepy.......

You: Come on!

You pull him into a room and begin styling him. You dress him in some jeans, a plain white shirt and a leather jacket. You let him choose his own shoes and you style his hair slightly. You made it look slightly messy but in a good way. Ravi looks himself in the mirror and starts beaming.

Ravi: I like this.

You: Alright big guy,let's go.

He grabs your hand and you walk out of the house. People constantly compliment him on his style and his face lights up everytime they do so.

Ravi: Noona, can you style me more often?

You: How about I just teach you?

Ravi: I would prefer you do it for me.

You: *rolls eyes* You're just lazy aren't you.

Ravi: Yup.

You: I knew it.

Hongbin

You: Binnie,are you done?

Hongbin: Coming!

You begin walking around the mall with Hongbin strolling behind you when he suddenly grabs your hand. You turn around to see him looking petrified. You crouch down in front of him and he squeezes your hand.

Hongbin: I'm scared.

You: Why, what are you scared of?

You notice a single tear roll down his cheek and you wipe it away. You gently grab his face and pull it closer to you.

You: Hongbin, what scared you?

Hongbin: Al-all the....ah...ahjummas keep.....looking at me.

He begins sobbing and you feel bad. You hug him before lifting him up. He continues hugging your arm as he sobs in your shoulder.

You: Yah, stop crying. Noona will protect you okay?

Hongbin: Noona will protect me?

Hongbin soon stops crying and looks at you. You give him a big grin and he smiles back. Pinching his cheek, you begin walking forward.

You: Good job! Now let's go get some ice cream.

Hongbin: Noona is the best!

You laugh at his sudden exclamation as you continue walking forward. How adorable.

Hyuk

Hyuk: Can I wear this?

You: Yeah you can.

The two of you head out in matching costumes. He wore Sasuke cosplay while you wore a Sakura cosplay. People gave you judgmental looks but it was worth it for your little bro.

You: YAH! Stop running.

Hyuk: Catch me if you can!.

He runs away and you chase after him. You easily catch him and carry him up in the air. Hyuk begins laughing as he kicks the air. He begins shouting out random things and you follow suit. Both of you soon grow tired and decide to head home.

Hyuk: Noona, is better than Sakura.

You: *Laughing* Wow that's a compliment coming from you.

Hyuk: Noona can protect the world!

You: Yes, yes I can.

Hyuk: And I'll protect Noona from the world.

You laugh at his statement before giving a small kiss on his cheek. Such a sweet little brother.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
So how was that chapter? It's slightly longer but the next one will be even longer. It'll be a story based one with all of VIXX together and the context is.........."Drinking with VIXX"/"The day after drinking". So,give me your opinion on the upcoming chapter :)

(I love how I keep saying I won't update much but I keep feeling the urge to update instead of studying)