Senior // Leo

You let out a sigh as you pulled your jacket closer to your body. It was winter and you regretted not using your scarf.

"Stupid........"

You mutter to yourself as you rub your arms for warmth. Suddenly you feel your cold neck grow warm. Reaching to touch your neck,you realised a unknown scarf had been placed there.

"Eh?"

You look up only to see a broad-shouldered back walking into the distance. You could tell it was a guy by their short hair,physical appearance as well as their walk. Your hand instinctively went up to stop him but he disappeared into the crowd of students.

You quickly hurry off to class where it was warmer. Removing the scarf, you begin inspecting it, hoping to find a clue as to who the owner was. Out of the corner of your eyes, you notice a small engraving on the side.

"Leo........."

You lick your lips as you try to recall if you knew anybody who was named Leo. But nobody came out. You let out a disappointed sigh as you place the scarf on the table. Your friend, Kelly sits down beside you and raises an eyebrow at the scarf.

"_____, who's scarf is that?"

You shrug your shoulders as you turn to face her.

"Do you know anyone named Leo?"

Her brows furrow together as she tries to think.

"Ah.........."

"Hm?"

You pipe up,excitedly.

"There's a senior named,Taekwoon. His classmates nicknamed him Leo because of his fierce looks."

You nod in understanding before you ask another question.

"What class is he in?"

...

You look up at the large building and pout. Why was the seniors' block always much more spacious? You shake your head at the weird thought before heading into the building.

As you walk along the long corridor, you swore you were lost. Everything seemed different and you had a bad feeling about this. You held the scraf closer to you as you continued walking forward.

"Oh, what do we have here?"

You turned around swiftly to see a large guy with disheveled hair standing there.

"Juniors shouldn't be in this building."

You gulp as you slowly back away.

"I-I was just looking for someone."

The guy's mouth curves up into a smirk as he moves towards you.

"I could help you."

Within seconds, you were pinned against the wall, hands held above your head. His hand began exploring parts of you,you didn't want him to and you screamed out for help.

"Hel-"

One of his dirty hand covered your mouth as his other hand unbuttoned your uniform. Your eyes grew wide in alarm as you raised your leg to kick him where the sun don't shine. His hand was removed from your mouth and you quickly shouted for help.

"HELP ME!"

He quickly recovered and covered your mouth again. Tears began forming as his hands travelled up to your breasts.

God, help me.

As though God had heard your prayers, the guy was pulled away from you by another guy. You fell to the ground with a small sound as you tried breathing normally. You quickly pulled your ripped shirt together as you tried to cover yourself up.

You pushed yourself against the wall in fear as the scene unfolded in front of you. The new guy had short black hair and a broad back that you couldn't tear your eyes from. His body moved with no hesitation as he continuously punched the pervert. After a minute of punching, the guy begged for forgiveness and tried scrambling away. The new guy frowned before letting go of his shirt. He ran away quickly and you refused to look at him.

You felt a small sound escape your lips and the guy quickly turned around. He seemed to look down at you before pulling his blazer off. He quickly pulled the blazer over you and covered your exposed chest with it. You pulled the blazer closer to you before bowing.

"Thank you."

The guy simply nods again as his feet turn to the other direction. You quickly raise your hand as you notice him walking away.

"Wait, what's your name?"

He stops in his tracks before turning to face you.

"Taekwoon."

Your eyes grow wide as your lips parts in surprise.

"Leo............?"

His eyes narrowed as he stared at you in suspicion.

"How did you know?"

You quickly walk over to the fallen scarf and picked it up.

"This is yours......right?"

You asked. His eyes seem to widen before it returned back to normal

"Yeah."

A smile emerges on your face as you run up to him.

"Here."

You take a step back before bowing to him yet again.

"Thank you again."

You stand upright before looking him straight in the eyes.

"You've already helped me twice in a day. How can I ever repay you?"

"Tell me your name."

"Eh?"

You blinked in surprise at that simple response.

"Uhm, that's all.....?"

Your voice trails off and he gives a nod. Blinking a couple more times to ensure it wasn't a dream, you give him a large smile before introducing yourself.

"My name is _____!"

"Well _____, see you around."

He states as looks down at you. You give him a big smile as you nodded your head.

"Sure! I'll make sure to return you your blazer the next time we meet!"

The corner of his lips seem to curl up a little as he steps forward and your eyes shine at how beautiful he looked.

"Good,I hope we meet soon."

He says,smiling as he placed his large warm hands on your head before petting you softly. A blush appears on your face as you purse your lips in embarrassment. He suddenly lifts your chin up, forcing you to face him.

"_____, promise me you'll stay safe."

"I don't wish to save you the next time we meet."

You smile as you nod your head.

"Promise."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Alright, I know that this chapter is shorter than the previous one but I honestly like this a lot.
Anyways, do tell me how this chapter was and I'll improve on my future chapters!