Dare // Wonshik

"We're playing a game, wanna join?"

Your friends called you over and you nod your head. You slide onto a seat next to Naeun and saw the beer bottle on the table.

"What game are we gonna play?"

"Truth or Dare but without the truths."

You laugh as you lean forward.

"Sounds fun."

Naeun spins the bottle and it lands on Jihyo. They dare her to head to a near-by table and do handstand for 10 second. She refused at first but eventually got up and did it. The game continued smoothly with everybody doing their dares with no further hesitation. Soon, the bottle lands on you.

"What's my dare?"

You ask as you look at everyone.

"Kiss Kim Wonshik."

Naeun suggested. The rest of the girls at the table gasps and you raise an eyebrow. Turning around, you glance at the back of the tall, tan guy that was just chatting with his friends.

Kim Wonshik. Age, 20. He's a dancer and one of the most popular guys in the school, along with his friends. He is 184cm and has a really nice body.

You took a deep breath, as you stood up. Taking big strides, you steadily approached him. As his back was turned to you, he couldn't see that you were approaching him but his friends did. They start to whisper as you stop behind him. Tapping his shoulder, he turns around. The moment you see his lips in front of you, you grab his collar and pulled him down towards your lips. You tip-toe slightly to make it easier to reach him. You feel his soft lips against yours and the shocked gasps and screams registered in your ears. You saw how his eyes widened as he processed what was going on. A random girl, kissing him out of nowhere. What a freak. You swallow the lump in your throat as you let go of him. You bow in apology before walking back to your table.

You wipe your lips with your thumb to get rid of the feeling, but the feeling of his lips seem to linger. Your friends look at you in shock as you sit back down.

"Oh my gosh."

"Is it that surprising that I dared to kiss him?"

They all shake their heads as they point at Wonshik.

"What's surprising is that Wonshik is blushing."

You turn and notice the shade of red that appeared on his cheeks. He had never blushed before. He had the nick-name of Wonchic. No matter how many girls approached him and confessed, he never faltered. You felt your breath hitch as you look at his slightly bewildered and flustered face. You purse your lips as you stand up.

"I think it's better if I head back to class first."

Your friends could tell you were slightly uncomfortable and gave you comforting smiles.

"Okay, see you tomorrow."

You nod your head as you head back to class.

~

"_____."

You hear a voice call out to you as you stuff your books into your locker. As you shut the metallic door, you see Wonshik walking towards you. Before he could even say anything, you spoke up first.

"Hey, sorry about just now, I-"

"Will you go on a date with me?"

You breathe out as your eyes widen in surprise. You immediately raise your hands in defence.

"Look, that kiss was just a dare, okay? I don't actually-"

You glance up to see Wonshik's pleading eyes. You feel your hard exterior soften as his lips part, anticipating your next words.

"I don't actually like you........"

Your voice was barely a whisper as you cast your eyes to the ground. You bit the inside of your cheeks as you took a deep breath. You clench your fists, not wanting to say the next sentence.

"I'm sorry, Wonshik bu-"

Your words were cut off as Wonshik placed a gentle finger under your chin. He lifted your face up and pulled you in. You felt his lips against yours, yet again and this time, you actually closed your eyes. He starts to move his lips and you find yourself resting your clenched fists on his chest. You could feel his heart beat through his chest and your clenched fists start to relax. He nibbles on your bottom lip and you gasp slightly. He pulled back and your eyes slowly open. You let out a small sigh as you look up at him.

"Umm...."

You were at a loss for words. He simply smiled as he presses his forehead against yours.

"An eye for an eye."

You grin as you push Wonshik back.

"A dare for a dare. See you around, Wonshik."

You lightly brush against his arm as you walk past him.

"See you around, _____!"

You turn to see Wonshik waving maniacally at you. You waved good-bye before turning back. You couldn't help but bury your burning face into your hands. He absolutely was adorable.

"I'm glad I did that dare."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
This imagine was incredibly enjoyable to write and I hope you guys enjoy it as well!