Hongbin (The cover-up)

I look up and hear a click. I look straight at the camera as Hongbin continues snapping a few more. I stand up to stop him but he just give me his signature dimpled smile. Trying to grab the camera was a big mistake since he simply lifts above his head. He sticks out his tongue playfully and I tip-toe to grab it. I accidentally lose my balance and fall towards him. He easily wraps his hand around my waist. I feel the his laughter vibrating throughout his chest.

"You know I don't mind this position."

I growl in frustration and try to push him away. But he simply pulls me closer before bending down.

"Wae? You scared of a little....."

He moves towards my neck and breathes down on it. I blush at his hot breath against my neck and my breathing quickens.

"Skinship?"

He soon pulls back and I pout. I hit his chest rather hard but he doesn't seem to be affected. His grip on me loosens and I walk away. I sit down and grab my guitar before placing it on my lap. Hongbin sits beside me before sighing.

"I need to work-out."

I turn to him confused by his random statement but he just grins at me.

"Can you help me with my sit-ups?"

I shrug and he gets in front of me. I place his feet underneath my hands and hold him in place. He starts with his sit-ups while I look at the trees. Suddenly I feel a peck on my cheek and I quickly turn to him. He gives me a goofy grin before coming back up. Since I was facing him, he pecks me on the lips before going back down. I begin blushing and shift myself away from him.

"I still need to work-out."

I ignore him as I lay down on the grass. He suddenly rolls towards me and begins hovering over me. He brings himself down and kisses me on the lips before going back up. I cover my face in embarrasment while he continues laughing. He collaspes on me and I just let him lay there. Hongbin rests his head on my chest and I beginning blushing. I hit myself in the face, chiding myself mentally. Right when I was about to hit myself again, Hongbin's palm stops mine. I look at him and he just has a lazy smile on his face.

"I don't want anyone hitting my girl."

My girl? I purse my lips together and turn my head away, trying to avoid him. Hongbin lifts himself up and stares at me.

"Let's go on a date."

Date?

"As friends?"

He stands up, brushing himself off before giving me a hand.

"Nope, as a couple."

I frown at his statement.

"But I don't like you." Lies.

He smirks before grabbing my hand.

"Don't worry, I'll make you fall in love with me."

I blush as he drags me to somewhere unknown.

.

We're in a park, sitting on a mat as we enjoy some sandwiches. I bask in the gorgeous sunlight and let out a sigh of content.

"You know, I fell in love with you not for how you look but for who you are."

I smile as I stuff my face with more food.

"Although you do look pretty great."

I blush as I beginning chewing all the food I stuffed in my cheeks. Hongbin pokes my cheek and a smile appears on my face.

"Give me a moment, kitten."

I swallow as I watch his back disappear into the distance. I grab a drink and he soon returns. In his hands was a photo album. He sits beside me and opens the book. I gasp at the contents, it was full of pictures of me.

"I had a hard time choosing the best pictures because in my eyes ,you look gorgeous ,no matter what."

I look at the beautifully shot pictures and begin feeling emotional. On impulse, I pounce on him to give him a giant hug.

"You know........."

I confessed.

"I fell in love with you because you loved me even when I couldn't love myself."

"I'll love you no matter what."

He pulls back, takes a good look at me before saying a cheesy pick up line.

"Did you fall from heaven? Because you look like an Angel."

I let out a hearty laugh and so does Hongbin. The mood soon turns serious as Hongbin pulls me in for a kiss. I smile against his lips and he soon pulls back.

"Now you're mine."

"All yours."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

This was a longer chapter than the rest but that's a good thing right? Anyways hope you enjoyed this chapter~