Drabble: Jaehwan

"Y/N!!!!!!!!!!"

You heard a loud voice call out your name causing you to turn around in shock. Suddenly someone throws themselves in your arms and begins squeezing the life out of you. Your arms were practically glued to your sides as he wraps his strong arms around you.

"Jae-jaehwan....."

You manage to sputter out as he spins you around in the middle of nowhere. Students passing by give the two of you weird looks and you begin feeling embarrassed.

"Le-let go."

Jaehwan doesn't seem to hear you as he nuzzles your neck and rubs your cheeks. You feel his fluffly hair tickle your face and you let out a small laugh. After a couple of seconds, Jaehwan loosens his grip and you can finally breathe.

Your let your free hands wrap around him and he hugs you back, properly.

"Better."

You say into his ear and he lets out a hearty laughter. The two of you begin walking to class together when Jaehwan suddenly stops.

"What's wrong?"

You ask slightly worried.

"I forgot my holiday homework at home!!"

He screams as he begins sprinting out of the school gates. You could only watch his back disappear into the road as you feel the laughter rise up your throat. You soon begin laughing like a maniac and you soon feel your sides hurting.

"So...typical."

You simply state as you wipe away the tears of joy.

School was definitely going to be fun.