VIXX as classmates

N

You walk into class and sit next to N as usual. He was the noiseist student but he was super nice.

N: How are you today?

You: Great.

He gives you a smile and you soon turn your attention to the board as the teacher walks in. As the teacher begins the lesson, you smell something peculiar. Milk? You turn to N and there he was,sipping on a bottle of banana milk.

You: Seriously?

N: Don't worry.

He begins digging into his bag and pulls out another bottle. He places it on your desk and gives you a big smile.

N: I got you one too.

You: Thank you.

Leo

You stare at Leo intently as he listens attentively to the teacher. How does he do that?

You: How are you so focused?

You peer closer before poking him with your pen.

You: Are you alive or dead?

He turns to you and you meet his dark brown eyes. You back away and he raises an eyebrow.

Leo: Are you scared of me?

You: *gasps* you talk?

He shakes his head before turning back to the board. You tilt your head to get a better look at his face.

You: Wanna hear a lame joke?

You: What do you call a fake noodle?

Leo: What?

You: An impasta.

You notice a small smile forming on his face and you clap excitedly.

You: I made emo Leo smile!

Teacher: Is there a problem?

Leo: No, no problem at all.

The teacher turns back to the board and you turn to Leo again. You give him a smile and poke his arm.

You: You look nicer when you smile.

You look back at the board, missing the blush on Leo's face.

Ken

Ken: Does this look nice?

You: Mmhmm your drawing's getting better.

He grins happily before continuing on the other sketch. You try concentrating on the lesson but Ken's constant glancing at you and his erasing was distracting you.

You: Can you stop?

Ken: *shakes head* I need to make this look good.

You take a look at his drawing but he covers it with his body.

Ken: No peeking.

You pout before turning back to the board. The lesson soon ends and you rush out of the class.

Ken: YAH!

You stop in your tracks and Ken runs up to you.

You: What?

Ken: For you.

He passes you a rolled up piece of drawing paper before running off. You stuff it inside your bag as you decide to look at it later. The moment you arrive at home, you take out the paper. You unroll it and gasp at the drawing. It was a beautiful drawing of you with a note at the side.