Voodoo Doll part 2

N's POV:

I stare at the voodoo doll and was tempted to go snatch it when....

"What is he doing here?"

I snap my eyes up in fear and I saw her red eyes. I expected to see anger but instead I saw fatigue. Her eyebags were huge. Her dark eye circles could cover her entire face and she looks destroyed.

"I brought him here because he was on the edge. Chloe."

Angela seethed out her name as though it was a bad thing. Leo held her arm in warning, afraid for her safety. I turned to face Chloe and her face showed zero emotion. She just tossed the voodoo doll on the table.

"Get rid of it,burn it,keep it. Do whatever. I don't care anymore."

That one line seems to alarm the 3 of them as their eyes widened and breathing quickened. She quickly moved past me and up to her room.

"I can't believe it."

Ken says as he fell onto the chair. Confused, I look at the other two for any clues but they looked equally blank.

"She doesn't care? She didn't flare up at me for disrespecting her?"

Angela says completely bewildered.

"Hey is Chloe okay? She was all bloody."

A new voice perks up and it was another guy. His deep dimples showed as he gave me a small smile.

"She doesn't care..........Did she ki..ki-kill your controller?"

Leo stutters everybody turns to me. I shrug, not knowing how to answer. They all sat down in a circle and began discussing. Still lost, I asked them to explain. The new guy,Hongbin was nice enough to address my enquiry.

"Chloe has always been our saviour and protecter. Even though she is the god of war, she takes care of us every single day. Even if we signed the contracts and she is our master, she treats us like friends. She does whatever she can to give the best to us. But because of that, she carries a large burden on her shoulders. The fact that we don't listen doesn't make it any better. But she didn't mind, she continued protecting us,treating us like family. Most importantly, she cared. She has never once said that she didn't care. Yet,today she did."

I nod my head, understanding the situation. She must be stressed out by all she has to do for them and I must just add onto her problems.

"It's all my fault......I pushed her to the edge."

Angela mutters as she bites her fingernails nervously. Nobody else seems to hear that except me. She aimlessly retired back to her room while Leo followed suit. Hongbin takes care of Ken while I decide to solve the problem by talking to her. I slowly opened the door and found a stack of papers on her table. There were multiple pieces on the floor and I helped pick it up. I move towards the table to find her sleeping soundly behind the stack of papers.

Her now clean, light brown hair was slightly messy on her face but she looked so cute. She looked so small in that giant sweater and even as a god she was pretty short. Only about 165cm? I shook my head at the thought before I brushed her hair to the side. That's when I noticed the stains on her face. Tear stains. Had she been crying? But why? My mouth was agape and I didn't know what to do. If the others knew about this, they would be devastated. I grab some tissues and wiped her face while admiring how sharp and clean her facial features were. A hand suddenly grabbed my arm and a groggy voice was heard.

"What are you doing?"

Chloe's POV:

I lean on my chair as I try to finish the paperwork for N. He was the most difficult one that I have dealed with. His controller would simply not give him up and I'm using every ounce of my energy not to kill him. I decide to visit him today to try and talk it out.

VIXX Imagines -Discontinued-जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें