Lost // VIXX

The following chapter is kind of something random I wanted to do because I was bored and the whole storyline expanded to this long ass story. It obviously isn't completed but I was wondering if you would like a part 2/3 as well as your comments.

The group of 4 quickly arrived in front of the mansion and their mouths gape at the size of it.

"Taekwoon is really rich.........."

Jess mutters and the rest of them nod in agreement. One of them knocks on the door and patiently wait for someone to open. The door suddenly swings open and their eyes enlarge. A random girl was standing there instead of a butler. She leaned against the door and the group began scanning her.

Her hair was slightly messy in a sexy way, her eyes were half open, she wore a pair of shorts with no shirt and only a sports bra. She sleepily rubs her eyes before letting out a yawn. Her dark brown eyes seem to glance at them before her lips parted.

"Can I help you?"

Her voice was deeper than usual and the two guys found it extremely attractive. They turned away blushing, leaving the girls slightly jealous.

"We're looking for Taekwoon."

The girl raises her perfectly arched eyebrow before licking her chapped lips.

"Taekwoon? He's in his room, who are you people."

It wasn't a question but rather a request. The girls stood straighter, feeling slightly intimidated when another voice was heard.

"Yah, where's my shirt?"

A dude runs out with no shirt on leaving the girls drooling at milky white abs. The girl turns around before answering him.

"It's hanging behind my door. I helped you iron it already."

He nods his head when he notices the group of people at the door.

"Let them in, they are Hyung's friends."

The girl turns back to them before standing to the side.

"Come in then."

All of them scuttle in before the giant door shuts behind them.

"I'll call Taekwoon down. You can wait over there."

They nod their heads as they watch her back disappear up the stairs. Within seconds, Taekwoon comes running down in a plain white shirt and sweatpants.

"Why are you here?"

Jess immediately jumped up and ran towards Taekwoon. She grabbed his arm and began hugging him, pressing her boobs against him.

"We wanted to visit you. You didn't attend school for a week."

"Oh I've been helping out in the company so I had been excused from school."

Jess nods her hand before pouting.

"I really missed you."

Taekwoon ignored Jess as he turned to the rest.

"Did I miss much?"

They soon began conversing and Jess frowned in frustration. To get Taekwoon's attention, she began planting kisses along his jawline. The other guys and girl turned away in disgust as Taekwoon tried to pull away.

"Keep it PG thanks."

Jess pulls back and everybody's attention is focused on the two people standing near the stairs. They were the same guy and girl they saw in the beginning but they looked extremely different.