N(the cover-up)

I turn around to see N standing there with a smile on his face. I let out a small sigh. Of course he knew. He always sees through me. Making his way towards me,I pull my legs to my chest.

"How long did you know?"

I ask,my voice,quite soft. He laughs before pulling my towards him. I could practically hear his heartbeat as I unconsciously leaned towards him.

"You're like an open book. I could easily tell you were lying."

A sad smile is on my face as I let out another sigh.

"Yah~"

N cooes and I shake my head.

"I don't want to hear you sigh anymore."

He gently puts his fingers underneath my chin before lifting it up to face him.

"I'm going to make you smile from today onwards okay?"

I blush at how close we were when he brings himself even closer. He smiles before giving me a small peck on my cheek. My face burns at the contact as I hide my face into my legs. He laughs as he slings an arm around me.

"I don't want you to hide your face anymore either."

Suddenly, his voice turns more serious as he begins blabbering.

"You know, you're so much more talented than Tiffany, I don't see why you should be so self-conscious. Also I know that your parents may not see you as the best since Kai is always in the spot-light but you'll always be the best for me okay? Plus, you're so attractive and gorgeous like ugh, whenever I see yo-"

I cut him off as I place my lips on his. I pull back, my face completely red as I stare at my fingers.

"I understand......so you can sto-"

It was his turn to cut me off as he kisses me deeply. I gently place my arms around his neck as I pull him closer. I enjoy the feeling of his lips on mine and we soon part for some air. He looks at me and I look at him. At that moment, it was as though nothing else mattered.

After all, I had him.

"Come on! Let's go have fun."

My eyes widen in shock as he pulls me up.

"What about the others?"

He shakes his head, dismissing my question as he runs forward.

"Forget them~ Let's have our first date!"

I laugh as I run after him. He turns around and grabs my hand, I stare at it in awe while he smiles at me.

"Don't daydream, my dear Chloe~"

I scoff as I lightly punch his arm. He laughs before pulling me closer to him. He wraps his arms around me as he hugs me tightly and I blush. We're in the middle of the streets and he decides to hug me? I hug him back and bury my face into his chest.

"Thank you N, for being the best thing in my life."

I mumble into his chest and he laughs.

He kisses the top of my head and I smile even wider, feeling like a girl in heaven.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

It's short, I know but it doesn't need much elaboration to be honest. The rest of the imagines for the other members will be around this length so don't expect too much(?). Hope you enjoyed it anyways.