Father // N

"Umma!"

I heard our baby scream as he ran towards me. I grinned like a fool as I picked him up.

"Omo, how was school today?"

His eyes sparkled as he animatedly began explaining his day. I nod my head at everything he says and even when I go into the kitchen to cook dinner, he continues blabbering on. He's just like my husband. Speaking of husband...........

"HONEY I'M HOME."

I let out a small laugh as he nuzzles my neck. I turn around to give him a peck on the cheek and I took his bag from him.

"Go rest. Dinner will be ready soon."

He nods his head as he lays down on the couch. Our son takes this opportunity to jump on his daddy and laughs like an evil person. Reminds me of Hyuk. I shake my head at the scene of Jiyoung jumping on Hakyeon while Hakyeon tries to stop him. Eventually I grab Jiyoung and place him in his chair. I get his attention with some toys and he falls quiet. Hakyeon uses this opportunity to take a quick nap while I continue whipping out the multiple dishes.

"Dinner's ready."

I softly whisper in Hakyeon's ear and he immediately engulfs me in a hug. He pulls me in for a kiss and I smile against his lips.

"I can't imagine my life without you."

I giggle at his mushy words as I playfully slap his chest.

"Can't say the same about you."

I run away at his murderous glare and Jiyoung laughs at the scene. He eventually catches me and I fall limp in his embrace.

"I'll make sure to punish you tonight."

I shiver at his husky voice because I know he'll guarantee to complete his mission.