Teacher // Ken

I was falling asleep on the couch when I felt someone turn on the lights. I tried to open my eyes but failed and only opened one eye. My headache from yesterday hasn't subdued and it hurts like a mother fucker. I yawn as I prop myself up using my arms. My legs were hanging over the side of the couch and I faced the students near the door. I saw the president talking to one other student. She looked pretty unfamiliar and I knew pretty much everyone. Which can only mean she's new. She seemed to notice me lying there and looked at me. Jiyoung,the president followed her line of vision and saw me. He rushed over to me and hit me on the head.

"YAH! I called you 5 times and you didn't answer."

My face morphed into confusion and I checked my phone. Oh it was on silent.

"Silent." I simply said and shrugged. I let myself fall back onto the couch but he pushed me off.

"She's a new student. Show a good impression."

I rolled my eyes and I stood up. She seemed pretty surprised by my height. I'm 175cm, the same as Jiyoung. I waved at them and smiled.

"Hi. I'm Chloe." She waved back and introduced herself as Minah. Jiyoung motioned them to sit down at the chairs and she awkwardly walked there. She was wearing regular jeans a crop top. I was wearing sweatpants,a white tee and some slippers. My hair was in a messy bun but I didn't really care.

"What the hell are you wearing anyways?" Jiyoung asked as he finally takes a good look at me.

"Clothes duh." I replied as I walked to one of the chairs with the wheels. I slipped my legs through the holes and my front is facing the chair. Jiyoung immediately hits me multiple times and asks me to change. I roll my eyes as I walked to my bag. I took out my muscle tee,jeans and my black Nike shoes. I walked to the toilet nearby and changed quickly. I let down my hair and it was now wavy. I played with it a little before I put on my socks and shoes. I walked back in and Jiyoung nodded.

"You finally look presentable." I mentally roll my eyes and the new students looked at me as though I was an alien. I sat back down on the couch and took out my laptop. I heard my phone ring and I picked it up.

"Hello?"

"Hello Chloe! This is Mr Jaehwan here. Is the proposal ready to be seen? If you do need anymore time please do let me know, I'll be more than willing to give you a longer deadline."

The cute 'ahjumma' voice spoke in perfect sarcastic English. That's my brother who happens to be a teacher here. I replied back in English and Jiyoung immediately knew who it was.

"Oh of course Mr Jaehwan. I certainly do not need any extra time since I have already sent the e-mail to you with the files attached. You must've not checked properly or not checked it at all."

"Pfffftttt, fine I'll check it now. Will you be home for dinner?"

"Bruh~ I cook dinner for you. If I don't come home, who the hell will cook dinner for you?"

"True,true. Can we have pi-"

"No."

"Fine fine. See you at home. Love you muacks😘."

I hung up and shook my head.

"Your brother sure is hilarious."

"I know right."

We started to explain to the new student what our school is about since it's the job of the council's President and Vice-President. I heard a knock on the door and Jiyoung went to answer the door and Mr Leo's head peeked out.

"Is Chloe here?" I raised my hand slightly and I walked towards him.

"What's up Leo?"

"Uhmmm your brother wants to talk to you about your results." I sigh. I tell Jiyoung what's going on and he nods. I followed Leo to this room and my brother is sitting there with 4 other teachers.