Bad boy // Leo

"Can I get a latte to go?"

I look up to see a tattooed guy. I scan him up and down,noticing that he was rather attractive, especially with the snack bite piercings. Mentally scolding myself, I flash him a smile underneath my mask.

"That'll be $5."

He nods before giving the money. I put it in the register before going over to the coffee machine. As I pressed the coffee down and added the milk, I felt my throat itching again and I turned my head to cough. I poured the drink into the cup and called out to the guy.

"Thank you."

I noticed that his voice was very gentle and soft, almost to the point where I couldn't hear him. I passed him his coffee before smiling softly.

"Please come again soon."

And that's exactly what he did. Almost every single day he would visit the cafe for a simple coffee or even brunch. Since he was so tall and attractive, he had my co-workers and customers constantly staring at him.

"Hey, he keeps looking at you~"

Jessie cooed as she nudged me. I shook my head and adjusted my mask.

"So what? He's just a customer."

She let out a sigh before placing a gentle hand on my shoulder.

"You're so emotionless. And please, can you not wear that black mask anymore?"

I shrugged before going back to work.

.

The next day rolled around and I saw him yet again.

"Good morning. The usual?"

He nods his head and I head to the machine. Once I was done, I passed him his coffee and sandwich.

"What's your name?"

I raise my eyebrow at his question when I notice his eyes travelling down my body. I look down and his eyes landed on the area designated for the name tags. I look back at him and reply.

"I don't like my name and face being shown to everyone. So I choose not to wear a nametag."

He narrowed his eyes slightly at me before going to his seat. I let out a sigh before taking the order from the waiting customer.

For some reason, he was relentless on knowing my name. Everyday it became a daily routine to ask me for my name and trying to persuade me to reveal it. Every single time I would shrug the question off with my usual answer. Right when I thought he had given up, I was proven wrong.

.

I grab my bag before leaving the cafe. As I walked along the street, I felt a presence behind me. I sped up my foot steps when I was pulled back. My back was pressed against a sturdy body as he breathed against my neck. I gulp nervously when I felt the guy's arm wrap right below my neck. My eyes nervously scanned his arm and the tattoos........No way. I felt his hot breath against my neck again as he spoke.

"Hi"

I recognised his voice except it was now as smooth as silk and slightly husky. I escaped from his grasp and turned to face him. I frowned at him and wondered what he wanted.

"What do you want?"

"Do you have a name?"

I let out a loud sigh and right when I opened my mouth to speak, he continued.

"Or can I call you mine?"

My mouth was left agape at his words and I quickly tried to regain my composure.

"I don't know what game you're playing at but stop it."

I turn around to walk around when I was pulled back again. I felt his lips against my neck causing a noise to escape my mouth. I desperately tried to escape when he turned me around. He bent down to my height. Staring right into my hazel eyes were his chocolate eyes.

"I never act like this around other girls but you're special."

My guard was let down and he easily pulled down my mask. I bite my lip as he leaned forward. His long,smooth fingers dragged against my cheek and I shivered at the touch.

"I also don't see why you would hide such a pretty face."

My eyes were trying to look at anything but him yet they are constantly drawn to his eyes. I notice a small smirk on his lips as he leans even closer.

"Promise that you won't hide your face anymore. I want to see it whenever I desire."

For some reason, I didn't want to resist anymore. I just let my instincts take over and I nod. He smiles, satisfied and he moves in for a kiss. Our lips moved against each other as though they were perfect for each other. I feel like smiling again as he pulls back.

"You're now mine."

I feel my own smile creeping on my face as I nod yet again. Maybe I won't hide anymore.

 Maybe I won't hide anymore

.

Another imagine what a miracle~ This happens only once in a blue moon since I had sudden motivation to do something. See you guys next time~ ❣️ ♕