Drabble: Hongbin

You walk into the classroom and try your best not to roll your eyes at the new classmates you have. Out of the corner of your eye, you notice a smiling Hongbin, waving and beckoning you to go over.

"Hey Y/N! How was your holidays?"

"It was alright. What about you?"

You ask Hongbin as you place your bag on the table. He shakes his head before giving you another smile.

"Nothing much. I only went to Venice."

Your eyes grow wide in anticipation as you stare at him.

"Any photos?"

Hongbin nods his head excitedly and pulls out his camera. Your smile grows as you lean in to take a look at the pictures. He showed you amazing pictures of lakes and rivers that you were in awe. As he flipped through the picturepictures, he explained what he did and your fascination grew. Suddenly, when he switched to the next picture, Hongbin quickly hid his camera before you could take a look.

"What's wrong?"

You ask but he simply shakes his head and tries to keep his camera. You decide to snatch the camera away from him and you were successful.

"Why...... Do you have a picture of me?"

You asked, slightly embarrassed as you stated at the picture. Hongbin quickly snatched the camera back from you as he grew extremely red. He threw his camera into his bag before hiding his face in his hands.

"I......I...."

He started stuttering as his ears grew redder by the second. You begin laughing as you pinch his cheek, jokingly.

"Aigooo, our Hongbinnie is so cute."

He turns to you,pouting with a small frown on his face.

"I'm. Not. Cute."

You let out a big laugh as you pinch his cheeks again.

"Sure you aren't."

School sure is gonna be fun with him around.