Volleyball // Hongbin

Standing in front of the net, you came face to face with your rival, Lee Hongbin.

Lee Hongbin, professional volleyball player. He's 183cm tall, has a really pretty face but his body was the complete opposite. He has a nice, lean body with well defined 6 pack that would be exposed when he wiped his face with the bottom of his shirt. His arms are so toned and strong, he could easily break your bones with a punch. He was a left wing spiker and middle blocker, just like you. This caused the two of you to collide quite often, because you were either blocking him or he was blocking you.

He raised an eyebrow as he looked down at you. You narrowed your eyes. He was taller than you but not that much taller than you. You were 176cm tall, making you only 7cm shorter than him but it was a big enough gap.

You were honestly considered short for a male professional volleyball player. Yes, male. You cross-dressed as a male volleyball player because you found female volleyball to be less exciting than male volleyball. Male volleyball had much more power and anger. It's probably due to the massive amounts of testerone in the air. The only person who knew that you were a girl was your coach, whom you had begged to keep it a secret.

While the rest of your team shook the hands of those in the opposing team, you simply sneered at Hongbin. He did the same and the two of you went to your respective positions. You were at the back, and was supposed to serve. The referee passed the ball to you and you start hitting it down the floor. You needed to make sure there was sufficient air in the ball if not you couldn't serve properly. After hitting it, multiple times, you roll up your sleeve, ready to serve. Your 'fans' cheer and you grit your teeth. Tossing the ball up, you run forward and jumped. With your finger, you spiked the ball across the court, aiming for the back line. You held your breath as gravity pulled both you and the ball down.

The ball smacked the floor with a loud bang and your feet touched the ground. Breathing out, you smirked at Hongbin.

'Suck on that'

You mouthed as your teammates high-fived you. Hongbin growled as he murmured something to his teammates. The ball was passed to you again, and the same routine applied. The difference is, when you jumped up to hit the ball, you clenched your fist and hit it with the bottom of your palm. Due to the softer serve, the opponent team was able to receive it nicely.

You cursed to yourself as Hongbin gave you a arrogant look. The ball was put up into the air and the setter was able to set it perfectly. Their second spiker jumped up and smacked down the ball, in your direction. You quickly put out your arms and received it.

"Nice receive!"

Your teammates shout and you nod. Running from the back, you jumped, ready for the ball. Your setter, set the ball right in front of your hand, allowing you to hit it nicely. However, you hadn't notice that Hongbin had jumped up in front of you, blocking your spike. The ball hit his open palms and bounced back to your side of the court. It touched the ground and you let out a groan of disappointment.

"Nice try, midget."

You snap your head to see Hongbin, poking his tongue out. Now all that clouded your mind was revenge.

It was their turn to serve and thankfully, your team received it nicely. They passed it over to the opponent and they set it up for a spike. You saw Hongbin running for the spike and you ran too.

Bending your knees, you pushed yourself up and jumped at least 2 heads above the net. You put your hands up, the same time as Hongbin did. He tried to spike the ball but your hand was there to stop it. You pressed your hand onto the ball, forcing it to fall out of Hongbin's hand and landing on their side of the court. The two of you landed on your feet and faced each other. Hongbin's pretty face contourted into a nasty snarl.