Poison // Taekwoon

I lied.

~

"Hello there, cupcake."

You turn around to see a dirty bastard standing in front of you.

"Don't call me cupcake."

The guy smirks as he walks towards you. 

"Why not?"

You narrow your eyes, staring him straight on. You held your ground, you were strong enough to fight him if you wanted. You weren't going to back down.

"Back off before I kick you in the stomach."

The guy simply raises his hands.

"Go ahead."

You grit your teeth at his provocation. Rolling your eyes, you scoff at him.

"I won't because it would be assault on my part."

The guy smiles.

"Then what if I did this?"

He steps forward and places a hand on your chest. Before you could react, he tears apart your uniform, exposing your bra. He lets out a low whistle and you growl at him. That was more than enough to make you mad. You raised your leg and kicked him in the stomach. He bends over in pain and coughs.

"Wow, you're strong for a girl."

"But you won't be so strong after that drug I injected into you takes effect."

You frown as you glared at him.

"What?"

All of a sudden, you feel the world around you spin and you start to grow dizzy. You grip your head in pain as you lean against the wall for support. The guy laughs. 

"Look down your leg, cupcake."

You glance down and notice the small puncture hole on your thigh. That bastard injected you when you kicked him. You growl in anger as you try to throw a punch. However, you were so weak that the guy simply stepped aside and grabbed you by the waist. He buried his face into the crook of your neck and breathed in.

"You smell heavenly."

You tried to escape his grasp but you were too weak. His hands then cupped your breast and you let out a shriek. Fear paralysed your entire body. You couldn't move nor defend yourself. You could only watch as he violated your body.

"You fucking bastard!"

You snap your eyes to the side and see Taekwoon standing there with a terrifying look on his face. His eyes seemed to soften when he sees your teary eyes but they hardened as he glared at the guy. He ran forward, causing the guy to let go of you. You fall, hard but you didn't care about the pain. You were simply glad to be away from his grasp. The two of them start to throw punches but it was clear that Taekwoon was winning. The guy manages to land a punch on Taekwoon's face and that was when Taekwoon snapped. He raised his leg and round-house kicked the guy in the face. The guy falls straight to the ground and Taekwoon straddles him.

You could only watch in fear as Taekwoon threw punches, after punches. Each punch had more force than the previous one and you could hear the cracking of bones.

"Taekwoon......"

Your voice was barely above a whisper but Taekwoon could hear you just fine. The punching stopped but Taekwoon didn't let go of the guy's collar. He turned to look at you, eyes wide.

"You can stop now."

Taekwoon gives the guy one last punch before kicking him away. He runs over to you and starts to scan you, up and down. He pulls you into a hug as he notices the tears fall.