Winter // VIXX (A/N)

Hakyeon

Hakyeon’s laughter fills the air as he watches you fail at building the snowman. You pout at him as you throw your hands up in defeat.

"Here let me help you."

He grabs your hands and brings it down to the snow. He slowly molds the snow into a perfect ball with his hands still on yours. You smile at him before giving him a small peck on the cheek.

"Thank you~"

Hakyeon laughs before continuing with his own snowman. As you concentrate on making your own snowman look good, you hear a small cry come out of Hakyeon’s mouth. You turn and wondered what was wrong.

“What?”

He suddenly holds up his hands only to see that his black gloves were covered in snow. He slowly clenched his fingers before quickly opening it again. You laughed at this cute action as you pinch his cheeks.

“You look just like a puppy.”

Hakyeon laughs as he moves towards you.

“Be careful, this puppy might bite you.”

You scrunch your nose as you move closer to him.

“Do it then.”

Hakyeon licks his lips before smiling. He places his lips on yours and you could feel a warmth spread through your body. Slowly parting, Hakyeon looks down at you.

“Let’s see who can finish their snowman first.”

You nod your head as you taunt him.

“Of course I’ll be first.”

He scoffs before running over to his spot.

“Obviously I’ll be first.”

Your mouth curves into a smile as you watch him work hard at building his snowman. How adorable.

 How adorable

Taekwoon

Taekwoon pulls you close to him as the beautiful white snowflakes fall around you. You hum at his action as you turn to look at him.

"What?"

Taekwoon says nothing as he opens up his coat and pulls you in. You feel the warmth spread throughout your body as he rests his chin on your head. "Cold....." His voice was soft as he muttered