VIXX as Dragons

Hakyeon

A middle sized dragon with sleek black scales and golden tips. This dragon is slim and long. Round beautiful eyes that seem to hold all the stars in the skies.

Despite being bigger than average, Hakyeon enjoys cuddling up to you. He would frequently push his head into the crook of your neck, as though begging you to pet him.

Hakyeon is a magical type who is able to read the different constellations and stars, predicting the near future. He enjoys sleeping under the stars where he feels comfortable and safe.

Hakyeon is a dragon that would accompany you, wherever you went. Trying to protect from any potential danger. Although he is not very strong, his prediction of the future has allowed you to escape from many dangers.

-

Placing your cup in the sink, you look down to see Hakyeon tugging on your pants.

"What's up, buddy?"

You ask as you crouch down. Hakyeon's eyes grow wide as he points outside, using his cute nose.

"You want to go outside?"

He nods quickly and you grin.

"Come on."

You stand up and walk towards the door. You swing it open to let him go outside. However, instead of running out like he usually does, he just sits there, looking at you. You raise an eyebrow, wondering what he's doing. He walks up to you and starts to tug on your pants again but this time, harder. It finally clicks and you let out a small laugh.

"Ah.....you want me to go outside with you ."

Hakyeon growls, still tugging you along. You smile as you let him pull you outside. He lets go and runs over to a spot on the grass patch and sits down. You head over to him and lie down next to him. Gazing at the stars, you let out a small sigh. It was beautiful.

You felt your eyes widen as you saw a wave of shooting stars cross the night sky. You held your breath as you watched every single one of them pass by. Hakyeon lets out a small yelp as he stands above you. He suddenly plops himself down, his chin resting on your stomach.

You stifle a laugh as you look down at him. His round eyes stare at you adoringly and you can't help but smile. You gently pet his head and he purrs in delight.

~

Taekwoon

A large, fluffy dragon with cloud-like feathers enveloping his large body. His eyes are small but can convey many emotions. His eyes are a dark blue, perfectly depicting the skies that he enjoys soaring through.

He enjoys soaring above the clouds, feeling the wind on his face. You frequently use this for travel but you have to make sure to bundle up as though it's winter because he enjoys flying so high that the temperature can drop to as low as -20°C.

Taekwoon is one of the few dragons responsible for thunderstorms. Whenever he gets mad or frustrated, he would fly among the clouds and cause the electricity to sky rocket.

He is solitary dragon that enjoys his own personal time. Although, he is always more than happy to spend time with you.

-

You toss and turn as the sounds of loud thunder echoed outside. Letting out a small moan, you peel the covers off. You grabbed a umbrella and walked outside. Tilting your head up, you could feel the electricity in the air, almost enveloping you in a hug.

You placed two finger between your lips and let out a loud whistle.

"Taekwoon!"

You feel your ears perk up as you hear the loud flapping of wings. A strong gust of wind pushes you back slightly as Taekwoon lands in front of you. Beckoning him over, you could see the anger in his eyes. His usually fierce features were enhanced and you let out a small sigh. He growls, causing thunder to roar.