The End

Hey guys, this is Chloe, the author of this book. The reason I'm writing this chapter is because I want to close this book. I know that there are a lot of unfinished stories but I really wish to end this book, now.

It's been a great time and I loved everything I wrote here but I think now is the time for me to stop this. My love for VIXX hasn't ended nor will it ever end. But, I want to start afresh. I will still be writing fanfiction and publishing it, just not in this book.

I have plans to make an entirely new book, to start afresh (meaning all the stories I published will end). I feel like that will allow me to be more creative with my books as well as give me time to relax and improve on my writing.

I would like to thank all of you for supporting this book and thank you for even reading my shitty chapters. I never expected it to hit 1k reads, let alone 50k. I can't thank you guys enough. But now, it's time to end this.

Good bye :)

Did that trick you? ;)

No, I won't be ending this book. However, I will be starting afresh. This means I will completely leave behind my previous chapters and start with new ones. When I start posting chapters again, they will have very,very slow updates (instead of previously where I would post multiple a day). I will be changing my formats as well as the things I will be writing about. I will be taking some of my previous chapters with longer stories and making a new book just for them, so more people can enjoy it.

Also, I will be publishing a new short story called Shadow Puppets | Hongbin × Hakyeon. It's obviously a boy×boy and I'll be publishing it soon. I have already completed it in my drafts so it is a story that will definitely be completed. Do support it if you're interested!

In the future, there will be way more angst, more ships/boyxboy and they will be shorter chapters.

Now I know that there are stories that I have not completed, like Carbon Copies // Hongbin, but I really want to start afresh and leave everything behind. I really hope you guys don't mind and continue supporting me. If not, feel free to click away to another story.

Until then, it's been your VIXX fanatic, Chloe. See you~