Slaves // Leo // pt. 2

Chloe's POV:

I felt an evil presence and shudder. It was raining and I forgot my umbrella,great. I felt my ear twitch at heavy breathing and I notice the faint smell of blood. I walk closer the scent and see a body laying on the ground. Right then a car zooms past me and it was clear that the evil presence was from there. I tap him but he seems to have lost consciousness. I frown slightly as I decide to bring him home. I create a force field around us so he doesn't get drenched. I place him on my back and walk back home.

I opened the door to see that it was empty. Great, she left. I place the guy on my bed before I removed his shirt. Wow, he has a nice body. I shake my head at the weird thought before I took out the needle. I took the medication out and injected into his arm. This will make sure he doesn't jolt awake and prohibit the medicine to work. I injected him with another medication before I went into the store room and grab a pair briefs,sweatpants and a oversized shirt that my brother left behind. I make sure to grab a towel and a pail of warm water before I go back into my room and sit down next to the guy. I slowly unbuckle his belt before pulling down his pants. I quickly wipe his legs to ensure he was no longer wet. I try not to look, to respect his privacy, as I pull down his briefs as well. I blush a deep red as I quickly put on my brother's briefs and pants on him. I took deep breaths to calm myself down.

Be professional.

I touch his forehead and notice it was quite hot I wipe his body with some of the warm water before I dried him off again. I put on the shirt for him and pulled his hair up before I placed the warm,damp towel on his forehead. I sighed as I unconsciously traced a finger across his arm. I go into his memories and try to figure out what happened to him.

~Mind reading taking place~

Shit. A lot of shit happened to him and his brothers. I close my eyes for a few seconds before I went outside to grab something to eat. Every few hours I would go and check on him as well as to ensure that he wasn't burning up and recovering well. At the 15th hour, I removed his shirt so that I could freshen him up a bit. I put the shirt back on before I went to do my homework. By the 22nd hour, he was sweating profusely but his temperature was normal. I removed his shirt so he wasn't too hot before I went out. I haven't slept at all. I'm not a human but I still need my sleep. I yawn as I continued with my work.

~2 hours later~

I felt a presence awakening and I walked into my room. I noticed his eyes were open and decide to address him.

"You're awake."

His head snaps to me as I walk towards him. He shakes in head in fear and I read his thoughts.

I can't move,she must've done something to me.

I open my mouth to explain myself if not I'll seem like a crazy psychopath.

"Yes I did do something to you. I gave you some medication that paralyses your body to ensure it's fully rested and allows the other components to heal your body."

He seems unsure but I just pick up the towel and dip it in the warm water again. I wiped his sweat away and tried to make him feel safer.

"You'll be fine. I'll make sure your brothers are fine too."

He seems to trust me and I give him a small smile. I figure he should be allowed to move now. I drag my hand across his abs, trying to find the pressure point. I stop when I find it and apply pressure. I could feel his muscles relax and I relax too. Hmmm, he needs to hydrate himself but I can't force water down his throat.

Just ask him stupid........ I roll my eyes at my own thoughts and asked him if he wanted water. He nods his head and I pass him a glass. As he sipped on the water, I felt myself growing sleepy. Damn, am I that glad that he's fine? Fine as in health and feeling not looks or body............. Ugh whatever. The next thing I know, I lay my head on his stomach and fall asleep.