VIXX as boyfriends

When you see your ex in public.

N

You: Let's go into that store~

?: Hey!

You: David.........

David: It's been so long. You look great.

You feel yourself getting uncomfortable under David's stare. He had never made you feel good in the relationship and always made you feel like shit. N's eyes shift between the two of you before putting on a smile. He must be your ex,that asshole.

N: Hey, you're (y/n) ex boyfriend right?

David: Uhmmm....yeah.

David stares N down but N didn't care much. He simply wanted to know what David did for you. But he knew it wasn't much.

N: So~ how long were you guys together for?

David: 10 months.

N: Oh, not that long then?

N slings a casual arm around you before smiling at David.

N: We've been together for 2 years.

David curses under his breath before backing up slightly.

David: Well, I took her first time.

You feel the rage explode in you as you clench your fists. N pats your back soothingly and you slow your breathing down.

N: Oh really? Well, at least I make her smile.

You smile at his words and N lightly pokes your cheek. David clenches his fist as he gives you guys a tight smile.

David: I.....gotta go.

N: Okay~ Bye!

You lightly grab N's arm and he shifts his eyes towards you.

You: There's nothing between us........

N: I know~

He pinches your nose slightly but you're still slightly worried.

N: I trust you.

You: Thank you.....

N: I have to trust you, you're my girlfriend afterall.

You: No.......thank you for replacing that jerk.

N: My pleasure.

N fakes bow and you start laughing. N grins at you before linking his arm with yours.

Best boyfriend ever.

Leo

You: Latte?

Leo: Yeah,sure. I know a great cafe nearby.

The both of you happily walk to the cafe and Leo asks you to sit down as he goes off to order.

?: (y/n)?

You: D-David?

David: Hey.....it's been a while.

You: Yeah, it's been months.

David takes a seat across from you and you feel yourself frowning. How dare he take Leo's seat.

David: So how have you been?

Leo: She's been great.

Leo lightly places the coffee on the table and you let out a sigh of relief. He takes a seat beside you before carefully sliding closer. You feel Leo's arm creep up your back and moving to your shoulder. Smiling to yourself, you take a sip of the coffee.