Music School // Leo

Chloe is seen as the odd one out. She never talked to people much and just concentrated on her studies. Despite being in a music school, she doesn't bother coming for singing and dance lessons. She constantly skips them but never gets reprimanded for it. This makes the other students hate her. She's good at singing and dancing. Actually cancel that. She's fucking awesome and is at a professional level in terms of singing and dancing. But she's being forced to go to school and absolutely hates it. She doesn't want to go to these lessons because the teachers don't cater to individual talents but rather they force the students to take up a certain genre that isn't necessarily her style. One day however the teacher makes a deal with her.

"If you come to dance and singing lessons once and perform one song, we'll leave you alone."

Her eyes lit up at the opportunity to completely skip these lessons. She took it up and grinned. But she didn't want people know it was her who performed so she put on a muscle tee,black jeans and some black nike shoes. She wore a black mask to cover face. She tied a bandana where her small arm tattoo lied and got ready to go to lessons.

She walked into class late and all pairs of eyes were on her. The teacher, Mr Kim saw her and frowned. Why would she wear a mask to hide her identity? He chose to ignore it and searched for the song she requested. It was 'dope' by BTS. She walked onto stage and the song started

She easily danced to it and performed with a smile. When it got to the chorus, everyone was blown away including the teachers in the room. They never expected her feet to move with such precision and how she was able to be so smooth. Even though she performed alone, she easily filled the stage. Soon the song ended and everyone clapped. She bowed and looked at the teachers. They nodded their heads and she took as her cue to leave. She skipped all the other lessons and it finally came the time for singing lessons.

She walked into class and she was the last to perform. Nobody could recognise her and she loved it. She walked to the piano and started playing. She chose "Talking to the moon". It was an English song and when she was better in English than Korean.

She started singing and again, everyone was blown away. She continued with a smile but no one could see it as she was covering her face. But the light in her eyes showed it all.

Talking to the moon~
Trying to get to you
In hopes you're on the other side talking to me too
Or am I a fool
Who sits alone
Talking to the moon~
Ohhhh~

Everyone clapped and she left the room. What she didn't know was that, she was about to be famous.

Chloe's POV:

I can finally skip lessons without a worry. The entire school was talking about this 'mysterious' girl and I just laugh internally. It's been a month since the performances and life has been more than perfect for me. Suddenly an announcement was made for all students to assemble at the hall.
When I arrived there, chaos was everywhere. I looked at the stage and saw VIXX's and BTS's and CEOs on stage. We sat down in our respective classes and finally settled down. They started talking and apparently the situation was that a video of the 'mysterious' girl's performance uploaded online and it blew up. Now they're here to find out who it was so they want every single one of us to perform next week. I take a deep breath as I thought about how to avoid all this when they suddenly added another rule.

"You can only perform VIXX or BTS songs."

Shit, now I can't perform another group's dance with an entirely different style. They soon bowed and we were dismissed. The teachers called for a emergency meeting and called me in too.

"What should we do? We can't let her identity be leaked out."

The only reason my identity can't be known is because it would cause too much trouble for the school and other student's parents would complain about the school being biased.