Art // Ken

"Okay class,today you'll be drawing this bowl of fruit. Please make it as realistic as possible and shade properly."

A chorus of 'nae~' was said and we started drawing. I sat beside this guy named Ken and he was absolutely adorable. Not only that, his drawing skills are amazing. I continued drawing and shading but out of the corner of my eye,I could see Ken constantly peeking glances at me.

I ignored it as I continued with my drawing. I was shading the apple when I realised I made a mistake. Wanting to erase it, I reach for my eraser but it wasn't there. I tried looking for it in my bag and still it was nowhere to be seen.

Damn which art student doesn't have an eraser?

I sheepishly turn to Ken and lightly poke his side. He whips his head to face me with at lightning quick speed. I rubbed the back of my neck and gave him a shy smile.

"Could you lend me your eraser?"

He nods his head,grinning as he turned his body his eraser. When he turned his body,the drawing he was hiding was shown. I tilted my head to get a better look and I gasped slightly.

"Wae? What's wrong?" Ken asked me as he turned to me. He followed my line of vision and looked at his own drawing. He immediately covers the drawing and blushes. He laughs awkwardly while I point at the drawing.

"Why did you draw me?"

That question made him blush even further and even made myself blush. He interlocks his own hands and plays with his fingers.

"Well, I.....um......I couldn't stop looking at you. So I drew you instead."

I smiled at him as I shyly look at him. "Well it's beautiful. I would look at it all day." I compliment him. He stands up and walks over to me. He cups my face and leans in. I blush profusely as he smiles.

"I would rather look at the real thing though."