VIXX as brothers(Hyung line)

~At school~

You: N~

N: Heyyy

He happily waves me over before giving me a high-five.

N: How was practice?

You: Fine, it was kind of tiring though and I think I hurt my leg a little.

N: Oh really? Are you okay? Do you need a doctor or something?

You: Aniya, I'm fine.

N: Are you sure?

You: Yup.

N: Mhmm wait here.

You stand there,dazed as N runs off somewhere. Here arrives back a few minutes later with a ice pack in his hand. Pointing to a near-by bench, he beckons you to sit down.

N: Sit.

Sitting down, N immediately pulls your legs towards him before pulling off your shoes. He begins massaging it before putting on the ointment and rubbing it in.

You: Thanks oppa.

Casting you a smile, N continues rubbing your leg.

N: I have to take care of my precious younger sister right?

Leo

You: Aisshhh.

You rub your ankle in pain as you hold the cold Americano in your other hand. You see Leo walking up to you and you wave at him. He gives you a small nod before he begins walking forward and you run to catch up with him.

You: Your legs are too long.

He continues walking quickly and you struggle to catch up. The pain in your ankle begins to get to you and you begin slowly down.

You: Leo........

You whine a little but Leo continues walking forward. Frowning, you press yourself to walk faster.

Just suck it in.

You: Oh fuck.

You curse as you fall forward. Leo quickly grabs you and looks at you,worried.

Leo: What happened? Are you hurt?

Shaking your head lightly, you try and walk forward.

You: Argh.

You grab your ankle in pain as you stop. Without warning, Leo picks you up before slowly placing you on is back.

Leo: I'm sorry........I should've slowed down. I'll carry you home so just relax.

Resting your face against his broad back, you smile to yourself.

You: Thank you.

Ken

Ken: Heyyyyyyyyy~~~~ How was practice?

You: Oh, fine.

You reply shortly as you walked forward. Ken frowned in confusion before running up to you. He titled his head to look at you before moving closer to your face.

Ken: Are you okay?

Pursing your lips slightly, you nod your head. Ken lightly holds your face before moving closer.

Ken: No, you're not. Are you sure?

You look into his eyes and see the concern. You eventually shake your head. His eyes grew wide for a moment before bending down in front of you.

You: Eh?

Ken: Let's go home. I'll carry you.

You shake your head as you refuse.

You: I'm very heavy.

Ken held your arm before staring you in the eyes.

Ken: I've been working out these days. I'm strong now. Come on, hop on my back.

Unsure, you fiddled with your fingers before lightly jumping on his back.

Ken: Let's go home and watch some one piece.

You smile before lightly poking his cheeks.

You: Thank you Ken.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
So how has life been? Mine has been pretty shitty. Laying in bed with a sore throat, bleeding nose and fever isn't the greatest feeling, especially since it's the beginning of holidays. But I decided to suck it up and complete this short chapter. There are about 2 more chapters that I have completed so I'll publish it soon. The maknae line will be published probably tomorrow if I can complete it. Hope you guys didn't mind the long wait and hope you enjoyed it. 😄