VIXX in kindergarten

N: LEO!

N starts running around trying to find Leo. N was always the loudest one as well as the most cheerful. The teachers found his positivity infectious and would constantly smile while around him. N searched every crook and corner and finally found Leo hiding behind the couch.

N: There you are ❤

N begins hugging Leo and Leo struggles in his grip. Leo was pretty self-reserved but with his group of friends he was super friendly. With his love for animals, he would always chase after the neighbourhood cats and the teachers would have to stop him.

Ken: Stay there!

They both look up in surprise and Ken quickly sketches the scene out. Ken was the creative one. Despite only being so young, his talents for drawing was amazing. The teachers are constantly awed by his artwork and tend to hang it up. Leo tries more desperately to run away but N simply tightens his grip. Ken finishes his sketching and passes it to N. N takes a look at it and instantly feels happy. It was adorable. He wanted to thank Ken but he had already run off.

*click*

N lets go of Leo in surprise and Hongbin pouts. Leo quickly runs off to go find a place to hide.

Hongbin: It was such a good picture.

N: Where did you even get the camera from?

Hongbin: I stole it from the teacher.

N:.........

Hongbin notices a butterfly flying around outside and his eyes sparkle. He grabs his blanket before quickly running after it. With his looks and dimples, the teachers always
found him adorable(they might've given him extra food during lunch too). His passion and love for photography allowed him to get access to the teachers' phones. Afterall, their phone would be filled with beautifully-shot pictures afterwards so they didn't mind.

N: Where's Ravi?

N begins looking for Ravi but easily found him.

N: Yah~ wake up.

Ravi groans and rolls over,hiding his face in the pillow. Ravi was always the one sleeping. The teachers don't know why but they gave up on trying to wake him up. They tried giving him sweets and food but the only thing that wakes him up is a piece of paper and pen to write down music notes. N drags him from his leg to go find Hyuk. He originally wanted to gather all 6 of them but got caught up with Leo. Hyuk was seen sticking gum on the hair of random boys before running away.

N: HYUK! come here.

Hyuk happily skips towards N and helps him drag the sleeping Ravi. Hyuk was the youngest one. He loved pranking others and although it frustrated the teachers, they found some of his pranks to be rather hilarious.

N walked outside and saw Hongbin leaning over the side of the lake. He was trying to get a perfect shot of the duck but he lost his balance. N quickly grabbed Hongbin before he fell into the lake and Hongbin sighed in relief.

Hongbin: I got it.

N: Ken! Leo! Come here!

Within seconds Ken had run in front of them but Leo slowly strolled towards them.

N: Now that we're all here, what should we do?

Ravi: Play tag?

Hyuk: Watch anime?

Ken: Draw?

................

All of them turned to Hongbin and Leo only to find them laying on the floor,sleeping. Hongbin had shared the blanket with Leo and they were peacefully sleeping underneath it.

N: Maybe we can call it day.........

They all agree and went to grab their individual blankets. They made their way beside Leo and Hongbin before laying down beside them.

That sure was a fun day.

They all thought as they drifted off to sleep with a smile on their faces.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hope this isn't that awful to read but I kind of got lost in what to write. I won't be able to upload anymore chapters but thank you guys for 1k reads~ It's an honour!! 😘 love you guys! (specially those who always read my chapters)