Carbon Copies // Hongbin

He rubs the back of his neck as he feels the fatigue hitting him like a brick. He tries stretching it out but it doesn't seem to help him.

-Would you like a massage, Master?

A soft, gentle voice speaks up, causing the man to turn around. There stood his butler, Leo. Although, the name and his looks was quite a contrary to the nature of his actions. Leo: lion, fierce and angry. His face would also be seen as quite arrogant, with his dark brown eyes constantly looking at you as though they are judging your every move. Yet he was gentle, overly so, full of love and nice. A total contrast to his Master Hongbin.

Hongbin as a name sounded quite cute and he indeed was adorable in terms of looks. With his gorgeous chocolate round eyes, beautiful eye smile and gorgeous dimples. But underneath those chocolate eyes is nothing but a cold heart. His smile was rare, and never genuine. His dimples were only visible when he pursed his lips in frustration or irritation. It was best to describe him as a robot. Incapable of love and rather insensitive of other people's feelings. That however, was never his fault to begin with. It was caused by the lack of love he received from home.

Hongbin was never the most talented boy. Ever since young his elder brothers outdid him in whatever way they could.

Sports? Wonshik easily hit a homerun without even swinging the bat.

Etiquette and manners? Hakyeon was always polite and born with manners of a prince.

The only thing he had to grip and claw onto was his grades yet even that was stolen when Sanghyuk came along. His parents cast him aside even further the moment Sanghyuk came into the picture. In all the family portraits, he stood at the back. Behind the shadows of his brothers.

He felt himself drifting further and further into the void, at the thoughts of his family.

- Why can't you be more like your brothers?

- Why are you so stupid?

- You can't do anything right!

- I regret giving birth to you.

- Why do I even bother?

-Master?

Leo's voice snapped him back to reality. Wiping away the sweat that had unconsciously pooled at his forehead, Hongbin flicked his finger, motioning the guy over. Leo placed the Earl Grey tea on the table before making his way to Hongbin's behind. He skillfully worked his hands and fingers as he loosened every single knot on his master's back. Hongbin frowned slightly as he raised his hand. Leo lifted his hooded eyes as he eagerly awaited for his Master's command.

-Have you ever..................liked me? Even the slightest?

More than slightly surprised by the young man's question he nodded his head. His eyes were enlarged now, alarmed by the vulnerability that he detected from his Master's tone. That was unusual.

-Of course, Master. I've never been more glad than when I was assigned to you.

And he meant it. Leo was always glad that he assigned to Hongbin since Hongbin had never abused his position. Although the other brothers were full of passion and extremely talented, they weren't kind behind the scenes. They were nice in front of everybody but behind closed doors they were demons. Every maid and butler assigned to them either quit or died in their hands.
...

-Are you serious? You can't even get my food right?

Hakyeon seethed through clenched teeth as he glared at the maid. The maid immediately bowed her head in apology but it wasn't enough for Hakyeon. He pushed himself up, and strode towards the maid. Giving her a tight slap to the face, she immediately fell to the ground.

-Get me another plate, you worthless maid.

When Hakyeon received no response, he immediately grabbed the collar of the maid and pushed her against the wall.

-Do you not hear me? Get me another plate.

Now sobbing, the maid nods her head quickly and Hakyeon pushes her away. He brushes his hands on his pants, as though they were dirty and glanced down at the maid.

-I expect a 'Yes master' from now on. Understood?

-Yes.....master......

-Get this plate out of here.

Hakyeon grumbled as he lifted up the plate of food. The maid scurried over to her fuming master but before she could take the plate from him, he let go. The plate broke into pieces and the food splattered everywhere.

-Clean it up.

The maid pursed her lips as she bowed her head.

-Yes master.

.

-Do you want to be fired?

Wonshik leaned against the door frame.

-No master.........

Striding forward, Wonshik gripped the petrified butler's chin and forcefully pulled him forward.

-Then don't you dare skimp out on your work.

Wonshik lifted a finger on his free hand and swiped it against the wall.

-Do you see how dirty it is?

The butler's eyes were fixated on Wonshik's finger.

-Yes.......

Wonshik suddenly wiped his finger against the butler's shirt, causing it to be dirty.

-Then clean it up, you dirty pig.

Wonshik let go of the butler and walked out.

-If you don't do your job properly, you can say good-bye to your job.

...

Hongbin however acted the same everywhere, cold but not overly mean. He may be insensitive at times and his words cut like a knife but it was never truly horrible. Leo knew there was something behind that cold heart.

Hongbin felt conflicted. What did he do to deserve such a good butler? No one had ever been happy to serve him. They all found his remarks too harsh or they felt he was too distant. His feet slowly rose and positioned themselves in front of the bowing butler. Leo was confused by his Master's action when he was engulfed by a pair of strong, muscular arms.

-Call me Hongbin, Taekwoon-ah.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
And that is Hongbin's backstory. What do you guys think? I would really like your honest opinions so I can improve on my future chapters and imagines!