Manager // VIXX

Hongbin:

I was walking alone with my cup of tea in hand when suddenly I bump into someone. I drop my file and notes as I groan slightly.

"Oh~ sorry. I didn't mean it!" I heard a sweet voice say. I look down and see this girl with her head down. She was picking up my files and notes while she kept apologising. I bend down to help her and accidentally brush against her hand. I pull it back at the sudden electricity but she doesn't seem to notice. She looks up with a smile and I felt myself gulp.

She had the most beautiful hazel eyes ever. They shine ever so slightly and she looks like a doe. Her brown hair lightly falls over her face. Her dimples were as deep as the ocean, almost identical to mine and her smile sincere. We stood up at the same time and her height surprised me. She seemed around 175cm meaning her head was near my chin area rather than my chest. Great, I don't need to bend down to hug her.
Wait what am I saying?

She bows down and extends her hand.

"Sorry~ here's your notes. I didn't see you which is ridiculous since you're so tall and well-built. Omo what am I saying. Ermm, sorry?"

She rumbled on and I burst out into laughter. She looks into my eyes and laughs too. Her laughter was like music to my ears. I felt myself growing red as I take my file and notes back.

"My name's Hongbin."

She grins and takes my hand in hers.

"My name's Chloe. Nice to meet you."

I smile as I shook her hand. She talks about how she was sorry and that she would make it up to me. I kept looking at her beautiful pink lips when suddenly she looks at the time and pulls away. The warmth from her hand lingers on mine and I look at it as though it was very intriguing. It left a slightly tingling sensation and it was pleasant.

"I have to go! See you around." She says as she runs away. Right before she ran away however, she planted a light kiss on my cheek. She waves at me and I wave back, my face extremely red but happy. Her hand and lips were so smooth,soft and warm. I smile like a fool as I walk to dance practice.

She doesn't seem to know who I am.

N:

I was the earliest to dance practice and I walked into the room. I noticed that music was playing and someone was in there. Specifically a girl. Oh no, is it a saesang fan? I peek inside and see the most beautiful girl ever. I could only see the side of her face but she was still very pretty. She was dancing to BTS's danger. Her lovely brown hair was flying everywhere yet it seemed like art. I just want to run my hand through it. What am I even thinking about? I continue watching her and her moves were perfect. Her body was moving beautifully but powerful. The song stops and I clap. Her head snaps towards my direction and I stopped.

Her entire face was even more beautiful than her side. Her hazel eyes,pursed pink lips and dimples. Those dimples look surprisingly like Hongbin's. She looks at me and blinks once before she bowed down.

"Sorry, I didn't know you were using this room. It was open so I thought I could practice."

I almost couldn't understand what she said because her voice was simply melodic and I didn't really listen. I wonder if she sings? She looks at me again and I rub the back of my neck,laughing slightly.

"Haha it's okay. Your dancing was great by the way, I loved it!"

She nods her head, smiling and walks towards me with her bag.

"Thank you! My name is Chloe, yours?"

Wait. She doesn't know who I am?

"Hakyeon but some people call me N."