VIXX as vampires

N would indulge in your sweet scent as he buries his face into the crook of your neck. He'll take every chance to nibble on your skin or lick it but he would never penetrate it.

"It's okay, you can bite me."

"I don't want to hurt you, baby."

_

Leo will be extremely gentle when he feeds from you. However, if he had a bad day or is exceptionally hungry, he will be rough with you. The moment he finishes, he realises that he had hurt you and apologise before kissing your wounds.

"Ow....."

"I'm sorry, did I hurt you? Here, let me help you."

_

Ken will act all serious and intimidating as he tries to be like Dracula. You will always push him away, asking him to stop it. However, when he feeds from you, he grows serious and holds you tightly to stop you from squirming.

"Stop moving......"

"Mmm.....okay....."

_

Ravi will be very overprotective of you, especially when the two of you go out. He will be very careful whilst feeding from you so as to prevent any bruises from forming. If any bruises form, he'll quickly ask you to cover it up. He'll kiss your wounds(if any) to make it feel better.

"I'll be fine....."

"Just cover up!"

_

Hongbin will be very nervous and always ask you for permission before feeding from you. You will need to ensure him that it's fine, only then will he feed from you. Once he gets comfortable, he will hug you tightly in his arms and start to suck harder.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm great."

_

Hyuk will randomly pop up and bite you. He'll always bite hard and deep, not realising he had hurt you. Only when you yelp in pain, would he realise that he had hurt you. He would apologise and promise not to do it again but he'll do it again two days later.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I won't do it again."

"Lies."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
This was a really,really short one because I don't really have the time to write long imagines (that I genuinely enjoy and wish to publish). I probably will not be updating until the end of November as that's when my O'levels end. My O'levels is in one month's time so I need to concentrate on studying. Thanks for understanding and thank you to everyone who enjoys reading my book!