Make-up // Leo

Chloe's POV:

I was fixing Jin's make-up when suddenly V came up from behind and hugged me.

"Caught you."

He muttered as he rocked me back and forth.

"Ya~ I need to make Jin look good."

He shakes his body in protest as he tightens his grip.

I laugh at how childish he was before I gently pushed him away. I finally finished Jin's make-up and they went to perform.

After the show was over, we met VIXX.

BTS bowed and greeted them. N hugged me as a greeting.

"Hi Chloe! How is your job being BTS's make-up artist."

"Hmmm good so far but if V doesn't stop bugging me I might consider going over to your side instead."

I jokingly said. N lets out a small laugh.

"You know you can join us anytime. Everybody is vying for you and we are too."

N says as he pinches my cheek.

"But she loves us~"

V says as he back hugs me yet again.

I playfully struggle in his grasp and I was suddenly pulled away by Leo. He pressed my back against his chest and he rested his chin on my head.

"Kitty. So warm and cute."

Kitty? Oh yeah, I'm wearing a cat hoodie.

I blush as I could feel Leo's hard and wide chest against my back. V points at me and exclaims really loudly.

"WHY ARE YOU BLUSHING WHEN HE HUGS YOU YET YOU DON'T BLUSH WHEN I HUG YOU?"

This caused me to blush even more and I was flipped over. Leo bends down and looks me in the eye. Our noses almost touching and his breath against my face.

"Cute."

He mutters in a husky voice and I felt like exploding. I moved backwards towards BTS and laughed awkwardly.

"We.....urm.....have to go. Hehe......."

I rush out not before I heard Leo exclaim something.

"You'll belong to us one day Chloe~ Just wait."

He'll be the death of me.