61) Instagram

A/N: This was also one of imagines that I wrote about a year ago. I wouldn't add this to the short imagines since obviously, this isn't short.

Robbie Kay X Reader

(Y/N)'s POV

My best friend and I were talking on Instagram about our crushes. She said that she wants to move on but to me, that seems very unlikely. I closed my phone and saw that Robbie is finally here. Robbie and I have been best friends for a long time.

Even if we have this seven year age difference, we still get along since he still acts like a kid.

We didn't get to see each other for a few months because of his filming and I'm glad that he can spend two days with me. I hugged him and the both of us went in my room where he sat with me on the floor. Nobody really knows that I'm best friends with The Robbie Kay. I never tell them cause they might think that I'm lying or they'll use me to get to him.

"Robbie, I'll get us the cookies that my mom just baked. Wait here," I said. He nodded and I went to the kitchen and saw my mom.

"I saw Robbie. He's grown to be a handsome man," she said and I nodded. "You still have a crush on him?" She asked.

My eyes widened when she asked that. I've had a crush on Robbie for like a long time but then I've grown to like this guy at my school and his name is Tristan.

Still, I think I still like Robbie.

"Um. I don't know," I told my mom.

"I like Robbie more than Tristan though if that'll help you."

"No mom it won't," I said.

Then a heard the timer ring and the cookies were already done. My mom put them on a plate and I carried them to my room. I opened the door and saw Robbie holding my phone. I put the cookies in front of him and saw that he was looking at my Instagram.

"Hey!" I said as I snatched my phone from his hands.

"Aww come on," he said chuckling. "Please let me see it," he said pouting.

"You can look at your phone using your own Instagram account."

"Wait! Let's make a story," he suggested.

"But then people will know about us."

"Don't you want that?" He asked taking a bite off of a cookie.

"I do," I told him. "But then I'll have haters, people who'll use me and other stuff. I don't think I can handle that."

"Please!" Robbie begged. "Don't worry, those people are going to suffer from the wrath of Peter Pan."

I laughed at this. "Robbie, Peter Pan isn't real."

Robbie rolled his eyes. "Says the girl who always wishes on either a wishing star, wishing well and any other wish that Peter Pan and Neverland was real."

I just smirked at his reply and he smirked back with his Peter Pan smirk. I laughed at him and he looked so cute and I just wanted to kiss him when he did.

Woah calm down (Y/N). He probably just thinks of you as a little sister.

It was then I heard some notifications coming from Instagram and I saw that Tristan followed me.