68) Birthday Request

A/N: Imagine requested by @Peachybabe04

Belated Happy Birthday to our little cinnamon roll, Robbie Kay! (September 13, 1995 is his birthday.)

Since his birthday just passed and you did say that everything is up to me after your idea, I turned this imagine into Robbie Kay's birthday imagine.

Hope you like this imagine. Lauren is one of the sassiest characters that I've written.

Robbie Kay X Lauren

Robbie came back to London and was greeted by his family and best friend, Zack. They all caught up with each other, telling each other whatever stories that would come into mind. It was really fun for Robbie to see his family again and be able to catch up with his best friend once more. There was something that Robbie has always wanted to do ever since he got back. He wanted to go and ask Zack's twin sister, Lauren, on a date.

Robbie's always had this crush on his best friend's twin sister. He never really told anyone. Not even Zack knows. When he started to receive more jobs in acting, he thought that he's forget about his little crush but he never did.

One day, Robbie and Zack came over to Lauren's apartment all because Zack forgot his sunglasses. Robbie insisted that he wanted to come even if he could've just stayed inside Zack's car. He just said that he wanted to see Lauren again which confused Zack but he didn't really think about it that much.

Now both Zack and Robbie are in front of Lauren's door. Robbie was sweating really bad and Zack scrunched up his face in disgust when he saw his best friend sweating like a pig.

"Dude what the hell is wrong with you?" Zack asked Robbie.

"Nothing," Robbie breathed out. "It's just really hot."

"No it's not," Zack said.

Zack then knocked on the door and Robbie felt very jumpy. It's been years since he's talked to her. He and Lauren were never really close but they would talk from time to time because of Zack. They'd exchange smiles, a few waves and Lauren would sometimes ask Robbie questions regarding Zack or homework. He and Lauren keep in touch through social media. They only like each other's posts or tweets and that's just it.

Robbie heard the door open and lost his breath when he saw the girl in the other side of the door.

"Hey Lauren," Zach greeted his sister.

Lauren looked at her twin brother and gave him a tired smile. "Hey Zack," she greeted him. Then her eyes landed on the boy right beside him. "Robbie," she breathed out.

"Hi," Robbie said shyly.

Lauren smiled and laughed. She went to Robbie and gave him a quick hug. "Oh my gosh. I didn't know you were back," she said, glaring at her twin brother.

"I don't need to tell you everything woman," he defended himself.

"It's a real mystery that you're still best friends with him," Lauren said to Robbie.

"It's a real mystery that you're related to him," Robbie said making Lauren laugh.

"Alright can you stop with the flirting?" Zack came in between them.