50) SPECIAL IV: SPECIAL I - Part 2

A/N: 50th imagine! Wow!

Before we go to this story, I want to ask you, what's been your favorite imagine so far? Mine is Mistakes since I found it a little deep. What about you guys?

Also thank you for the 7000+ reads I'm getting and the 100+ votes! Please keep up the constant support!

Alright enough chitchat. Let's do this!

Robbie Kay X Thomas Sangster X Newt X Peter Pan X Reader

Valentine's Day.

The day that (Y/N) has been dreading.

Not because she doesn't have any dates, the problem is that she needs to choose between four of her best friends. The four of them asked her on a date and she went but in the end, after everyone has taken her out for a date, she needs to choose. She needs to choose the one that she wants to be with.

Now as (Y/N) walked to the park with heavy steps, there she saw the four boys, waiting for her. As she looked at each one of them, she can't help but remember how their dates went.

Thomas.

He was the first boy that (Y/N) saw the first time she got to StoryBrooke High. She remembered that he was the first person to talk to (Y/N). He was also the first one who asked her on a date.

Thomas took her to the park and there they had a picnic. They were just talking and when a huge gust of wind blew towards (Y/N)'s face, her hair got a little disheveled.

"Aww man," she said as she was fixing her hair.

Thomas laughed a little but tried to tell her.

"This is so embarrassing," (Y/N) laughed nervously. "My first date and this happens."

"This is your first date?" Thomas asked.

"Yeah. In my old school, I distance myself from boys and dating. But now I'm open to it."

Thomas then tucked a stray strand of hair behind (Y/N)'s ear causing her to blush with how cool his fingers felt near her cheek.

"There," Thomas said. "Now you're perfect," he gave her a sweet smile causing (Y/N) to blush.

"Wait just a second," Thomas said. He left to get something.

When he came back, he was holding his guitar in his hands. (Y/N) smiled and saw what Thomas was going to do.

He started to play his guitar and he also started to sing.

I could be anything you need,

If you're the one for me,

Like gravity, I'll be unstoppable.

Yeah, I believe in destiny,

I may be an ordinary guy with heart and soul,

But if you're the one for me,

Then I'll be your hero.

Could you be the one?