94) Different Stars - Part 2

A/N: Imagine requested by @Robbie-and-Peter

Thanks for the 20,300+ reads and 600+ votes!

The song up there is Rich Love by One Republic, Seeb. Requested also by @Robbie-and-Peter

Peter Pan X Star

For the next few weeks, Star didn't leave her treehouse. She was either reading a book, crying, or sleeping. She couldn't believe that when she revealed her feelings for Peter, that this would be his reaction. She was sad for both her and Peter. Peter doesn't believe that anyone could love him and that means he doesn't believe that he could love someone back. Star never planned on leaving her treehouse but one day, she heard a knock on her door. Not bothering to fix herself up, she answered it and saw Peter on the other side.

"What do you want Peter?" She snapped.

Peter was shocked when he saw Star. Her hair was disheveled, her eyes were bloodshot, she looked a little weak and malnourished, and her eyes, once beautiful and sparkling eyes were now lifeless. The way she talked to him set him back a bit. She's never acted hostile towards him and he hated it. He wanted to be mad but he only felt pity for the girl in front of him.

"The pirates are headed on their way today," he informed her.

Star knew what that meant. Every time Captain Hook and his band of pirates come for business, Peter always lets her and Felix tag along to watch the Pirates. In short, he needed a bodyguard.

"I'll be ready in two minutes," she sighed.

Peter nodded. "I'll see you at the shore."

Star closed the door to her treehouse and facepalmed herself. She couldn't believe that she let Peter see that weak, vulnerable, and heartbroken side of her. That was the last thing she wanted Peter to see. That he had this dangerous effect on her. But she knew that she couldn't do anything since he's already seen her. Her priority should just be preparing herself to meet the Pirates.

-

Star watched from a distance as Peter and Hook were doing business. She was clutching the hilt of her sword tightly and her other hand could immediately grab her dagger on her side. Felix was right beside her and he was holding his staff, his eyes darting around the pirates. But after a while, Felix relaxed and used his free hand to hold Star's free hand.

"What are you doing?" She pulled her hand away from him.

"I see that you might've told Peter about your feelings."

Star's breath hitched and she didn't want to look distracted in front of the crew. That's the time they might attack or do something.

"This isn't the place to talk about that now Felix," she hissed.

"Fine," Felix sighed. "But you gotta at least say that me holding your hand makes you feel better."

Star felt Felix's thumb run around her hand. Rubbing her knuckles and his index finger would create some circles on the palm of her hand.

"Ok it does," she admitted.

"Good," Felix smiled.

The both of them stayed in that position as they waited for Peter and Hook to finish. Star knew that Felix held no romantic feelings for her and was just trying to be a friend. She was wary on letting someone in but she also wanted someone to talk to. A shoulder to cry on, a friend to make her smile. She wasn't going to depend on Felix that much but it felt nice that he cared.