123) Sherlock Is A Girl's Name - Part 2

A/N: Lol I just noticed that the last imagine is the 122nd imagine. If you write it backwards, it'll be 221. It's bloody fantastic!

Sorry for not posting this second part for a while. I admit this isn't that much good though. But I swear, these "Sherlock Is A Girl's Name" Imagines is basically Johnlock in a nutshell, if you understand what I mean.

Thomas X Reader (AU)

(Y/N) was jumping for joy when she received a phone call from her boss. She told her that when she goes to a conference in Russia, she wanted to bring her with her. It was originally Irene, but she got sick and she suggested (Y/N) for the job. The conference would last for about a month and they had to leave in two days time.

So, she was bustling around her room and already packing up her things. Mary felt shocked and happy for her sister, but she was a little sad that she had to leave in such a short notice.

"Don't worry love. I'll be back," (Y/N) reassured her sister. "You can continue watching Sherlock while I'm gone. I'm certain you'll be done with it within the week."

"Yeah, if I don't have a job," scoffed Mary.

"You just need four hours and a half for each season." (Y/N) continued flitting around her room. Searching for her clothes and things that she could prepare for the trip.

"Yeah but I want to watch it with you," whined Mary.

"Maybe you can watch it with that fellow you met set the restaurant last night. I'm not certain you can wait a month before you could watch the next episode."

"Yes I can," she crossed her arms. "I still have a life. I was just one episode in."

"But that's all it takes for this show," (Y/N) smiled. "OH! I've got to tell mum and dad!!"

Mary took her sister's phone and called their parents for her, to tell them to news.

-

A week has passed and Mary was back in the restaurant. (Y/N) has already left with her boss and was having a marvelous time in Russia. She and Mary constantly talk and update each other about their lives.

Now, Mary was watching Thomas and his family play. She could see that each family member enjoyed what they were doing, which is why they're very fun to watch.

Her eyes were fixed solely on Thomas. His eyes were furrowed as he played. His hands ran smoothly along the bass and he would occasionally nod along with the beat. Mary felt as if Thomas was lost in the music since when the song ended, he seemed as if he just woke up. It's like he just noticed everything that was around him.

When his family were finished playing, Thomas immediately scoured the entire restaurant for that familiar face. He smiled when he saw Mary and she smiled right back at him. He walked towards her table and sat on the vacant seat.

"Hello," he greeted her.

"Hello."

"You were really good," she complimented.

"Thank you." Thomas took in a deep breath. "Do you want to stay here or go somewhere else?"

"For what?" Mary asked coyly.

"For our date."

"This is how you ask me out? Very original," she giggled.