85) SPECIAL V: Just One Little Cut

A/N: Just a warning that this series might be triggering for some.

Robbie Kay X Thomas Sangster X Peter Pan X Newt X Reader (ft. Dylan O'Brien)

(Y/N)'s POV

I was instantly greeted by the plain white ceiling when I woke up. I felt horrible, I didn't want to wake up but I did. The memories of what happened just a few days ago still lingered in my mind. The spiteful words still rang in my mind and in my heart.

Just one little cut.

That sentence kept on ringing in my head. The idea never left but I didn't go through with it...yet.

I got out of bed and just drank a glass of milk. That's usually just what I eat whenever I don't have time for breakfast nowadays. But still, I don't get thinner since I eat a lot in both lunch and dinner. Dylan wasn't in the house and it was somehow nice. I wasn't sure that I want to face him, not after that fight we both had last night. He must've left early for work.

Dylan is my brother and I've been living with him since the school I attend to and is in a scholarship in, is nearer to his house. Dylan and I were best friends. We never really fought before until now. I don't blame Dylan, I know that he was trying to protect me and be this big brother but he should really just mind his own business. I guess to understand this story, I need to explain everything from the beginning.

Let's go back, eleven months ago.

Last Christmas I gave you my heart, but the very next day you threw it away! You threw it away, stomped on it, crushed it, and you never gave me what was left! You're a cruel, cruel man Peter, but I still forgave you and gave myself all the blame. I gave myself all the hurt and pain and suffering.

Eleven months ago, back in my old town, I fell in love with a boy named Peter. He was very funny and completely charming. Everything that I've always wanted. Thinking that he felt the same, I told him of my feelings but he rejected me. He told me that he doesn't feel the same way. I handled the rejection well, but not the embarrassment. After my confession and humiliating rejection, my feelings for Peter never left.

Somehow, he still knew that I liked him. So one night at a party, seeing that I was there watching, he kissed a girl right in front of me. He watched as my eyes began to get misty. He watched as I ran out of the party and cried my eyes out. Peter is a cruel, cruel man and until now, I'm still filled with the sadness and anger with that night. Not wanting to see him again, I decided to leave. I accepted the scholarship of a wonderful school and lived with Dylan.

In this new town, I've made two best friends, Robbie and Thomas. The first time I saw Robbie felt like a nightmare. He was the exact replica of Peter. The memories of that party swirled in my mind the first time I saw him. He noticed and spoke to me the first time we saw each other in school. I didn't open up to him that fast. I was completely wary of him but he was able to break down my walls. Now we are the best of friends.

The story of Thomas is pretty simple. We also met in school in some of my other classes and we got close. Robbie and Thomas knew each other but they never talked until I came into their lives.

Now they were so close that they don't look like they need me anymore.

I came to them with a huge smile and a big personality. When they knew about what happened with Robbie, I expected something from them. I expected them to pick up the pieces and put my back together. They helped me pick up a few pieces but expected me to pick up the rest and put myself back together. Some friends they were.