119) Story Behind

A/N: This imagine was inspired by the scar and burn on my body. None of them were self inflicted, just accidents hahaha.

Peter Pan X Reader

(Y/N) was busy watching the children in the house that she was staying in. She was a famous warrior in the Enchanted Forest and people wanted her help with their troubles at their towns. She was helping a little town who were being threatened by kidnappers.

The villagers say that a lot of boys disappeared in the night, no one could see who took them. They wanted her to find out who took the boys and get them back.

(Y/N) and the other children were all placed inside one house. So that when night will fall, she will be able to see who's kidnapping the kids. She was carefully guarding the kids who were all happily talking with one another. She then felt someone tug on her fingers.

She looked down and saw a little boy standing right beside her. "Yes?" She smiled sweetly, so that she won't scare him. She's always had a soft spot of children.

"What is that?" He pointed at the scar on her bare arm.

"It's called a scar," she replied.

"How'd you get it?" A girl asked.

Suddenly, all of the kid's attention was on (Y/N). They all wanted to hear the stories from the warrior who was protecting them. (Y/N) didn't feel nervous or overwhelmed, she was used to telling stories to children. So, she sat down with them.

"I had this scar when I was fighting an ogre," she told them. "I was going to the a nearby kingdom when I was met with an ogre. He captured me and tried to kill me." The children gasped.

"Do you still want me to continue?" She asked them.

"Yes!" They all replied.

"Of course, I didn't want to go without a fight. So, just as when he was about to squeeze the life out of me, I bit his hand and slipped through it when he howled in pain. Then I got my arrow and shot him straight in his eye. He was supposed to have died, but he still had some life in him. He took out the arrow in his eye and threw it at me, giving me the scar. Then he fell down and died."

"Whoa." The children were in awe.

"What about that?" A boy asked about the burn on her leg.

"This was when I was fighting a witch. She had something that I needed, a book."

"A book?" The boy sounded confused.

"It isn't just any book, it was a book containing spells and magical objects. I needed it for something really important."

"Do you have it with you?"

"No," (Y/N) shook her head sadly. "That burn was the only thing that the witch gave me."

It was then one boy's eyes landed on (Y/N)'s wrist. On it, there was a drawing of two stars, one was bigger than the other. They were both on black ink.

"That's not a burn or a scar," he pointed at it.

(Y/N) looked at her wrist. "No it isn't. It's a tattoo."

"What do the stars mean?"

(Y/N) smiled, as if she was reminiscing. "The stars are my way of remembering what I'm really here for."