12) I Can't Love - Part 2

Peter Pan X Reader

(Y/N)'s POV

For the first time, I didn't dream of anything. It was all just a swirl of nothingness. I enjoyed it but my sleep had to be disturbed by someone crying. My eyes opened and I went out of my tent to see who was crying. There I saw it was Wendy.

I told her that she would get hurt.

"Wendy?" I asked. "How'd it go?"

I sat beside her. I was about to put my arm around her but she shoved me away. I was shocked.

"Get away from me," she said.

"What? Why! Wendy please tell me what happened?"

"You were wrong. He can love," she said. "It just isn't me."

"I'm so sorry Wendy," I said.

"How could I have been so blind?" She said to herself.

"What do you mean?"

"The way he looks at you. The way you look at him. You love each other."

"No!" I protested. "No I don't love him. I can't love."

"Oh cut the crap (Y/N). You can love. You were capable of loving me. Why can't you be capable of loving Peter?"

"Yours is a sisterly type of love but I don't think I'm capable of a romantic love."

"Well you can and you are. Now I suggest you and Peter talk this out."

Wendy then walked back into her tent while I was still frozen in place. I don't think I could love but Wendy said that I can and Peter feels the same way. Well I know that he feels something for me but I thought that it wasn't love but just lust or something. I shivered and then I saw the fire start. I was shocked but then I turned to find Peter looking at me.

"What are you doing here (Y/N)?" He asked.

"What did you tell Wendy?"

"Answer me first."

I sighed and rolled my eyes, "Wendy. She was crying and I comforted her. So now tell me what did you tell her?"

"To put it plainly, I said that I don't like her. I like someone else."

"You could've just let her down gently!"

"Knowing me, you know I don't do that."

I scoffed and I was about to go back to my tent when Peter held my wrist, stopping me. He pulled my wrist and now I'm face to face with him just like last time. I was thinking he would say something but I was shocked when he kissed me. I was shocked when I responded and kissed him with the same passion and desire he showed me. When we pulled away, we were out of breath. I saw Peter smile and I felt myself smile too.

"I love you," he whispered.

"I love you too," I replied.

Our foreheads were touching and his arms were on my waist while my hands were around his neck. We stayed in that position for who knows how long,

"How long have you loved me?" I asked.

"Ever since the Shadow brought you to me. Believe me, the desire to kiss you has been killing me."

I laughed and I looked into his beautiful eyes. "I missed you."

"I never went anywhere," he replied, obviously a little confused.

"No. I missed our daily conversations and other stuff I do with you. We drifted apart."

"Don't worry. I will never leave you ever again," he promised.

I smiled and we kissed again.

A/N: Thanks for reading this.

Read

Love

Comment

Vote

Share

Follow

❤️ Once_Upon_A_Glade