6) I'm In Love - Part 2

Thomas Sangster X Reader X Robbie Kay

Five Years later....

News have spread that Thomas and (Y/N) were together. A lot of people were happy for them but what we can never escape are haters. (Y/N) knew that she'll have haters everywhere telling her that she's not really for Thomas, she's ugly, she's just a gold digger and that she doesn't really love him. In those five years, (Y/N)'s haters have multiplied since Thomas was getting more and more famous.

The same could be said for Robbie. She saw him in her favorite show, Once Upon A Time. She was really happy for him. She wanted to talk to him, at least congratulate him when she saw him on the show. She also saw that he's on the show, Heroes Reborn.

She was doing her homework then her mom called her. (Y/N) was turning eighteen on five months. Her mom was already busying herself planning it. (Y/N) didn't really care since the planning of her debut reminds her of Robbie. They talked about this before and Robbie made her promise that she'd give him the eighteenth dance, since it's the most special dance. (Y/N) sighed as she went to the living room to see her mom with a list.

"Mom what's the list for?" She asked.

"This is the guest list darling. Now come on."

(Y/N) smiled and sat beside her mom on the couch. She scanned through the names and she stopped on one.

Robert Andrew Kay

"Mom we're inviting Robbie?" She asked.

"Of course dear. Our family are still friends and they would wonder why we didn't invite them. It is fine with you right?"

"Yes. It is. Mom can I continue doing my homework now?"

"Yeah sure. The guest list is already good right or you want to add some more people?"

"No mom. It's perfect. I'll tell you if I want to add some more."

"Ok dear."

After a few minutes, she was already done with her homework and was bored. She took out her phone and sent a private message to Robbie. She's eaten a lot of sweets and she really acts like a crazy person when she does. She has a tendency to do reckless and weird choices when she does too.

(Y/N): Hiiiii Robbie! I missed you and I saw you in Once Upon A Time! It's my favorite show! I love it more since you're there! You're so hot as Peter Pan! I can imagine a lot of girls falling for you right now!

Robbie: (Y/N)? Wow. I missed you too. Thanks for watching the show. I'm sorry for how I've been treating you for the past few years. Wait did you just eat chocolate?

(Y/N): Yes! You still know me sooooo well after all theses years! I missed you! As in I really missed you! Thomas is a great boyfriend but I still miss you! You have this sort of vibe and we have this connection that no one can understand. I'm glad that you're here in America but also sad that you can't really visit that often cause of your job.

Robbie: Do you want to meet next week? Maybe catch up?

(Y/N): I would love to but I'm busy. With school and you know that I've taken a liking to acting just like you. It's just with singing and its live! We have a technical rehearsal next week. I could give you and your family tickets.

Robbie: Sure. We'd love to watch.

(Y/N): Yey! I'll tell you the date tomorrow.

Robbie: Okay.

That night both Robbie and (Y/N) slept with huge smiles on their faces. The next time that (Y/N) messaged Robbie was to tell him the date, place and time. She wanted to be the one to give him the tickets but she just mailed it to him since she felt so nervous on meeting him again. The Broadway musical she was in was one of the biggest musicals, Les Miserable. She plays Eponine in the musical.