117) Never Forget - Part 2

A/N: I'm so happy that I'm back!! I feel as if my past imagines were not really me. They weren't me definitely. I didn't feel the imagines and they felt quite forced.

But now, I A M B A C K!!

This part two was requested by @PinkBTR

I am so glad for TravelingWithBooks since she said that my fanfic isn't just kissing. It had a real story. I couldn't help but feel so proud for myself since that was my shucking goal!

I also want to give a shout out to TravelingWithBooks and 250Mazy Cause they are awesome people!

Thomas X Reader

It's been a year and the memory of the dreamcatcher was still the only progress that Thomas made.

(Y/N) only has a little hope inside of her that Thomas will remember. She was also scared that he might leave her. She could see that he seemed unhappy. They were friends now and they would talk but it wasn't the same as before.

(Y/N) wanted to kiss him, but that was one thing she couldn't do. She knows that if she does, she will get hurt and Thomas will be gone forever.

Now, as she and Thomas were eating their breakfast together, there was mail for the both of them. (Y/N) opened it and saw that it was an invitation to a ball in the palace. Since Thomas's family was a rich one and well known one with the Royal Family, he was invited to balls.

"Thomas," she called out to him. "We're invited to the Winter Ball that's in a fortnight. Do you want to go?"

"I do," he replied.

The clock suddenly chimed and Thomas stood up from his seat.

"I'm heading off to the tailor for a new suit for the ball." He walked up to her and gently kissed her forehead. "Bye."

"Bye," (Y/N) said weakly.

Thomas has been quite occupied lately, (Y/N) noticed. He seemed happier. She has no idea where he's going or what he's doing but she's glad that he's happy. But every time he leaves, she always felt sadness overcome her ten times more than before.

Even if she knows that Thomas is a respectable man, you can't force something that isn't there. If he still hasn't gotten his memories and he still hasn't fallen for her like before, there could be a chance he's fallen for someone else. She knows that she can't have him forever if that's not what he wanted.

No one is happy if they're not free.

(Y/N) felt a tear drop on her cheek. She quickly wiped it away before anyone could see. She's shed enough tears this year.

She stood up from her seat and was headed off to her room until she saw Rosa, the laundry woman. She was carrying some of Thomas's clothes.

"Excuse me, are you bringing them up in Thomas's room?" She asked her.

"Yes ma'am," she replied.

"Let me," she offered. "I'm headed up there anyways."

She did as she said and gave her the basket of Thomas's clothes. (Y/N) felt as if she was trespassing at the thought of coming inside Thomas's room but she told herself that she shouldn't feel this way.