115) Never Loved You That Way

A/N: This imagine was inspired by Thor: The Dark World. Mostly just inspired because of Loki and an imagine I read somewhere in Pinterest. I changed it a little and made it into a Peter Pan imagine.

This imagine will take place by season 2 when Cora is the villain and please take in mind that I will change some story plots from the show.

Thanks for the 45,200+ reads!

Peter Pan X Reader

In this story, Peter was also cursed in StoryBrooke. He lived a normal and teenage life here. His life as Peter Pan, the boy who never grew up, was long forgotten. He was happy and content with his life. With only one small setback which was (Y/N), his little sister.

One day, the curse was finally lifted and he remembered his life as Peter Pan. Not only the boy who never grew up, but the boy with darkness in his heart. Angry with the revelation, he left StoryBrooke and went to Neverland. There he created his plan to take Henry and kill him as revenge against Regina.

Sadly, his plan failed.

Now, he was captured and taken back to StoryBrooke. As much as everyone wanted him dead, there was only one person who was stopping everyone from doing it, (Y/N).

Just like Emma, (Y/N) also contains Light Magic. She's one of the most powerful witches in StoryBrooke and Regina and Emma we're glad that she was on their side. That is why her say has an impact on Regina and everyone else. (Y/N) begged them to not kill her brother and to keep him alive for her.

"Alright," Regina said. "We'll keep your brother alive."

"We will?" Mary Margaret sounded surprised.

"If you help us fight Cora."

(Y/N) didn't want to fight the Cora because she thinks that her magic was not as strong as hers. She also doesn't want to be a part of the family quarrel. But for Peter, she would do it. If they kept him alive, that would be enough.

"Alright. I help you fight her."

"Good," Regina smirked. "Get ready. She's coming tonight."

"Okay," (Y/N) nodded. "I'm going to talk with Peter. I'll meet up with you guys in Gold's Shop."

(Y/N) turned and headed out to the door. Her hand held the knob when Regina spoke. "You do know that Peter isn't really your brother right?"

"Yeah. I do."

Then she left.

-

(Y/N) walked down the unfriendly halls of the asylum. She saw once more that guy who was mopping the floor with long hair. She could help but feel creeped out by him as she always does. She passed by him and went to Peter's room. She stood there by the doors, taking in a few breathes before she went inside. Her hands reached out for the knob and she went inside.

There, she saw Peter sitting on the bed inside whilst reading a book that she brought to him yesterday. Peter loved to read. He also loved her stories. She would make something up and Peter would play along. They were happy in the curse, she didn't want to let that go.

"Hello (Y/N)." His voice was calm yet a little mocking. Of course he'd be mad at her since she helped with his capture. He must feel betrayed.