54) Pretend Marriage

A/N: This is another imagine inspired by West Side Story. Hope ya enjoy it!

Robbie Kay X Reader

Robbie and (Y/N) are both working in a movie together. (Y/N) was their designer while Robbie was one of the actors, of course.

One day, (Y/N) was in the room filled with costumes, checking to see each and everyone of them. It was then Robbie bursted inside the room, surprising her.

"Robbie you scared me!" She told him.

"Sorry. I had to get out of the rain."

"Oh it's raining?" She opened the curtains and saw that there was a heavy downpour. "Oh."

"Can I stay here for a while?" He asked her.

"Sure," she told him.

As (Y/N) was continuing her work, Robbie was keeping himself occupied. Either by listening to music, playing games, or talking to someone on his phone.

After a while, Robbie got bored so he went to see what (Y/N) was doing. When he saw her, she seemed to be looking closely at one of the costumes.

"What are you doing?" Robbie asked (Y/N).

"I'm trying to see if the costume is perfect. If there are somethings I need to fix," she explained to him.

"Well that looked fine. I wore that last week," he told her.

"I know," (Y/N) smiled a little remembering that day.

"I think I'm going to wear that again  for the shoot tomorrow."

"Really?" (Y/N) asked and Robbie shrugged.

"Not yet sure but I think so."

(Y/N) nodded and placed the costume in a different rack.

"Do you know the size of Amanda? Or how small her waist is?" (Y/N) asked about one of Robbie's co-stars, Amanda.

"Why do you ask?" He asked her.

"Well, her costume just came in today," (Y/N) went to her office and brought back a box. "Ian (A/N: The director) told me that she'd need to use it tomorrow for the shoot. I need to make sure that it's a perfect fit for her."

"I guess you can't call her to come in today," Robbie said.

"Yeah," she sighed. "So do you know?"

Robbie stopped to think for a while. "Well, you and her seem to have the same proportions. What's the costume?"

"It's the wedding dress," (Y/N) said with some excitement in her voice.

This dress was the one that she's worked on for two days, designing. Which is why it was the last costume that was delivered to them, it was the last one ordered.

"It's finally here?" Robbie showed the same excitement as (Y/N). Since the dress was rumored to be the best dress in the movie.

"Yeah," she said.

She opened the box carefully and Robbie watched as she did. When it was fully opened, (Y/N) carefully took out the gown and looked at with awe.