75) Psychic

A/N: Ok so I just finished watching Descendants 2. I know I'm so late but I just got to tell you that it was amazing. I wasn't able to start from the very top, in fact, I was forty minutes late but I still watched it since I've wanted to watch it when they said that it was already showing.

While I was watching that part where Ben and Uma were having this talk in her ship, I was all like, "Is it just me or am I picking a vibe here? WHAT VIBE IS THIS!?"

Then came the part where Ben said that Uma is his lady now. I was practically screaming at the television. I had a swearing problem but I just yelled out the Glader slang at the television. Then when Mal was crying, I was crying too and I almost threw my book, my phone, and my huge water bottle at the television.

"YOU SHUCKFACE! SLINTEHEAD!! SON OF A!!! HOW DARE YOU!!"

My baby bro pointed out that he was just spelled and then I was like, "I can still feel a vibe that I DO NOT like!" It's just the way Ben looks at Uma! He looks like he cares for her more than he cares for Mal.

Anyways, the movie is really cool. The songs are so beautiful. There's just too much auto tune in some of them but the songs are cool. The dance moves are ON POINTE! Well, it is Kenny Ortega.

Alright, enough of this. Let's go to the imagine.

Peter Pan X Reader

Walking into the dark castle, (Y/N) clutched her cloak tighter as if it could protect herself. (Y/N) left her home, Neverland, to go to the Enchanted Forest just to see the most famous wizard all over the realms, Rumplistiltskin. (Y/N) walked inside and she was shocked when she saw a girl in a blue and white dress, inside.

"I'm right here dearie," Rumplistiltskin showed up right in front of (Y/N) making her jump in shock. "Come with me and we'll discuss our business."

(Y/N) didn't say anything and just followed inside a room with a long table. He sat at the end and left (Y/N) at the end of the other side of the table.

"I think you know what I'm here for?" (Y/N) cleared her throat, feeling a little nervous.

"Oh yes of course dearie. Sit down and we'll talk about your future." (Y/N) took the seat and sat on it, making herself comfortable as much as she can. "I see that you wish to find out if you'll ever be together with your best friend after a century of waiting," he said and (Y/N) nodded. "But of course, I need to tell you my price."

(Y/N) let out a sigh. "What do you need?"

"Don't worry. It'll be painless," he assured her.

He disappeared from her sight and showed up right beside (Y/N) with a dagger in his hand. He made a cut on her arm, causing a few drops of blood to pour out. Rumplistiltskin took about four drops of blood inside a vial and then healed her.

"There all better," he smiled at her.

"So," he walked back towards the other end of the table. "What I see is that you and your true love will be dancing on water. Bright little lights surrounding the both of you. Now I see difficulty in breathing."

"What happened?" (Y/N) was worried. "Did we drown?"

"Tut. Tut. Let me continue dearie." He put his fingers on his head and was silent for a moment. "Oh wait, that's about it dearie. That's all I can tell you."