5) I'm In Love - Part 1

Thomas Sangster X Reader X Robbie Kay

A/N: You and Robbie are thirteen now and Thomas is fifteen.

[Edit: When I wrote this, I wasn't really looking at their ages. I just wanted to be correct with the year and whatsoever. Now I don't want to be correct with the years and I'm going to switch up their ages.]

Robbie and (Y/N) have been best friends ever since. They were the same age and they became friends because of their parents. They were always supportive of each other and they were inseparable. Robbie knew everything about (Y/N), especially about her crush on Thomas Sangster. (Y/N) was freaking out when Robbie got the part of Pinocchio but Robbie knew that she was happier that he'll be working with Thomas Sangster. So he brought her into the set one day where (Y/N) saw Thomas.

"Robbie," (Y/N) said clasping his hand tightly. "How do I look?"

"You're very pretty (Y/N). Don't worry about Thomas. He's a nice boy."

The both of them were lead into Robbie's trailer and there they talked and talked until Robbie was called into the set. (Y/N) came with him to watch him and he was really good. (Y/N) has always known about Robbie's love for acting and she was really happy for him. Then her attention was drawn away from Robbie as she saw Thomas. He plays Lampwick in this movie. While he was acting and saying his lines, (Y/N) wanted to melt.

He's so perfect. I wish he would notice me.

Then it was time for their break and Robbie instantly went to (Y/N). He had a huge smile on his face and so did she.

"Robbie you were amazing!" She told him. Robbie blushed but he got to hide it. Robbie has developed a small crush on (Y/N) but he's never told her and he doesn't plan on telling her ever.

"Aww thanks. So you want to meet Thomas?" He asked.

"Yes!" She said almost screaming. So she and Thomas were introduced and (Y/N) was trying so hard not to scream. She wanted to tackle him, hug him, never let him go, and kiss him. Of course, she didn't do that. She didn't want to be a huge turn off. So she just said hi, shook his hand and talked.

"Uh guys I need to go," Robbie said since someone's calling him.

"Oh right. (Y/N) do you mind if we talk more?" Thomas asked.

"Sure," she said stunned. "You like my company?" She asked when Robbie walked away.

"Yes."

"Why?"

"Why wouldn't I? Robbie enjoys your company really well," Thomas said and (Y/N) smiled. "When will you return to the set?"

"I don't really know," (Y/N) said shrugging. "Why?"

"I would love to see you again. We could be friends."

"I'd like that," (Y/N) said suppressing a squeal.

They exchanged numbers and Thomas went to his trailer and (Y/N) went to find Robbie. When she did, she told him about what happened and he just smiled acted happy. (Y/N) knew that Robbie wasn't really happy. He's really good at acting but she can see his feelings in his eyes.

Some of the days, Robbie let's her come in the set so that she could talk to Thomas or just watch him act. Now, Robbie and (Y/N) are watching a movie. One of (Y/N)'s favorites since Thomas Sangster is in there, Love Actually.

"Truth is, I'm in love," Thomas in the movie said.

Robbie saw (Y/N)'s hands ball up into fists. She's always had that reaction all the times they watch that. Robbie just smiled and patted her hands. He slung his arms around her shoulders and pulled her closer and closer to him. (Y/N), thinking that this was just a friendly gesture, moved closer and closer to him. They were still in this position even if they heard knocking on the trailer.

"It's open," Robbie yelled.

(Y/N)'s eyes were locked on the screen and she didn't notice that it was Thomas who was knocking. Robbie motioned him to come inside and he did. Thomas laughed when he saw what they were watching. (Y/N) recognized that laugh and was startled when she saw Thomas inside. She instantly moved away from Robbie, which hurt him and told Thomas he could sit.

Thomas sat with her while Robbie just sat on his bed and not on the floor. (Y/N) watched Thomas' reaction on the film he was in. It was obvious that the was getting embarrassed and feeling quite humiliated. Robbie couldn't really take the scene that was in front of him and left his trailer.

A few weeks later, Robbie was acting distant with (Y/N). (Y/N) noticed and she tried asking but he either dodges the question or ignores her. Months past and they didn't talk. A year has past and Robbie refused to talk to her and this really hurt (Y/N). Then news came that (Y/N)'s family is moving to America. She wants to say goodbye to Robbie. Thomas came but he didn't.

"Hi," Thomas said hugging her. Thomas became her best friend since Robbie was acting really distant. (Y/N) hugged him back but instead of words, tears came out. "Don't worry (Y/N). We can talk in Skype and we can write and we'll get to visit each other someday." (Y/N) smiled and laughed.

"I would like that Thomas but that's not the reason why I'm crying."

"It's Robbie isn't it."

(Y/N) nodded. "I miss him. I miss him so much. He isn't even coming to say goodbye."

"Um (Y/N). I need to tell you something before you leave."

"What is it?"

"I like you (Y/N). You're so sweet, kind and caring. You're just so good to be true. Would you like to be my girlfriend?"

(Y/N) has always dreamed of this day to come. She thought that this day would only be in her imagination. She immediately forgot about Robbie and hugged Thomas tightly. Then she kissed him on the cheek and he kissed her nose.

"So I take it that's a yes?" He asked.

"Yes! Yes!" She exclaimed.

The both of them were so happy that they didn't see Robbie in a hidden corner. Looking at the both of them with tears in his eyes.

He was too late.

Read

Love

Comment

Vote

Share

Follow

❤️ Once_Upon_A_Glade