82) Hooked - Part 2

A/N: Imagine requested by killianodonoghue. It was just too long, so I cut it.

Thanks for 15,000+ reads!

Captain Hook/Killian X Kiara ft. Peter Pan

Emma, Regina, Snow, David and Hook were all devastated with the loss of Kiara. Especially David and Hook. Hook regretted not being to tell her how he felt. He knew that caring only leads to losing in his life but there was something in her that made him want to care more. He felt as if caring for her was the best thing that he's ever done. If only she knew, was his only regret. David regretted that the last interaction he and his twin had was a fight. He wished that he could turn back time but he knew that he couldn't. Despite the sadness they're feeling, they knew that they had to continue their mission to save Henry and leave Neverland.

-

Kiara's eye opened and saw the bright blue sky. The type of sky she thought she'd never again. She tried to move her head but it hurts badly so she stopped moving.

"Shhh. Just keep still," she heard a sweet, female voice say to her. "You're still healing. Give yourself time to rest."

"What happened?" She asked in a hoarse voice. "Who are you?"

"I'm Ariel," she introduced herself. "You still need to rest. Don't stress yourself too much."

"But what happened?" She asked once again.

"I saved you. You were drowning and I saved you."

The memories came rushing back to Kiara. She remembered being pushed off the cliff by Peter. She thought that the others probably think that she's dead.

"How long was I out?" She asked her.

"Just a few hours," Ariel replied. "Why?"

"I came here with some friends, mostly family."

"Are you with Regina?" Ariel asked.

"Yeah I am. Do you know her?"

"We've met," she said curtly. "Not in good terms at first but we've made up."

"Good to know," she said. "Can you help me find her and the others that she's with? Or we can head over to the ship of Captain Hook."

"That broken ship belongs to you?"

"Yes!" Kiara was excited that Ariel has seen the ship.

"Well how do you expect to leave this place with a broken ship?" She asked in a sort of critizing tone.

Kiara wouldn't blame her, this place isn't easy to escape. If she has faith that a broken ship can, she might look crazy.

"We can fix it with some magic. Regina and Rumplestiltskin can fix it."

"You're with the Dark One?" Ariel held some fear in her tone.

Kiara mentally slapped herself for mentioning his name. "Yeah we are. Did you have a problem with him?"

"No. He was just with Regina when we met. You need to get some rest before we go and find that ship later."