127) Dream. Wish. Believe.

A/N: I take voice lessons and my voice teacher has given me this song entitled "Disney Medley." She wants me to create a story with the song and I gave her the story to Super Psycho Love since it fits well, except for the ending.

So that's the reason why I'm writing this imagine. It's very dreamy and Disney and definitely not me haha.

Thanks so much for the 66,000+ reads in this book!!

Peter Pan X Reader X Robbie Kay

I know you

I walked with you once upon a dream

I know you

The gleam in your eyes is so familiar a gleam.

Is it possible to meet you soulmate in a dream?

Well that was the case for (Y/N). All her life, she has dreamt about her and this boy named Peter. He had this soft brown hair and tantalizing eyes that were like of the forest. They grew up together in their dreams. That's the only place that they've truly seen each other and not ever in person.

Because of this, (Y/N) had always thought that this boy wasn't real and was jut a figment of her imagination. He was perfect in every way and certainly everything she had ever wanted. So she definitely thought that he was a figment of her imagination.

A few years later, she's met this boy named Robbie. In fact, she's met him at a ball for when Snow White got married.

The resemblance that Robbie had to Peter was definitely uncanny and she wondered if it was truly him. But it was proven that he wasn't because of their eyes. (Y/N) knew Peter's eyes and the mischievous and playful gleam that it beholds. Robbie's eye have a soft and gentle type of gleam in them.

Robbie has taken a liking to her and has been courting her for the past few months. (Y/N) had no idea if she was to give in or to keep on fighting for that real boy of her dreams. She remembered when she started to wish for him to come and see her for real.

When you wish upon a star,

Makes no difference who you are,

Anything your heart desires will come to you.

(Y/N) wished and wished to the Blue Fairy for the boy of her dreams to come to her.

If your heart is in your dreams,

No request is too extreme,

When you wish upon a star

As dreamers do.

As the years passed, she kept on wishing for him, waiting for him. No matter what happened, he was the only one on her mind.

That was until she met Prince Robert Andrew Kay. He truly held a fascination towards her and his love for her was truly evident in his eyes. She loved him too, but not as much as she does love him.

When he stopped appearing in her dreams, that was when she met Robbie.

Now, she and Robbie were at his palace garden on a stroll. She noticed that he looked so nervous, especially when he asked her to sit on the marble bench.

"(Y/N)," he started to say, "of all this time that I've spent with you, I knew that you were someone who I would love to spend my entire life with. So," Robbie bent down on one knee, "will you do me the honor of becoming my wife?"

(Y/N) sat there, still and unmoved. She remembered when she used to dream that the boy of her dreams will come. She'll find him and they will live a happy life together.

Some day my prince will come;

Some day I'll find my love.

And how thrilling that moment will be,

When the Prince of my dreams come to me.

He'll whisper, "I love you,"

And steal a kiss of two.

Though he's far away,

I'll find my live some day,

Some day when my dreams come true.

(Y/N) then broke into a huge smile. All that dreaming and that wishing that she did and it was now being granted before her eyes. He might not be the boy of her dreams, but he does love her the way that she wished that she would be loved.

"Yes."

Some day we'll say and do

Things we've been longing to.

Though he's far away,

I'll find my love some day.

(Y/N) gave up her dream and wish of finding him and settled for Robbie. She did love him and they both lived as happy as they could be.

She finally came with the terms that Peter was definitely just a figments of her imagination. That he was nothing more than a dream and Robbie was that dream coming true.

The day when my dreams come true.

Oh please make my dreams

Come true.

Read

Love

Comment

Vote

Share

Follow

❤️ Once_Upon_A_Glade