87) SPECIAL VI: Just One Little Cut - Part 2

A/N: Part 2 requested by LilyRose_sky and @janeandmichelle

Robbie Kay X Thomas Sangster X Peter Pan X Newt X Reader (ft. Dylan O'Brien)

(Y/N)'s POV

No one noticed how I've changed throughout the weeks. Always wearing black, never wearing shirts that don't have long sleeves. I'm glad that the weather called for a sweater or a jacket but I'm beginning to worry when the weather will become hot. Dylan and I are fine now and we're back to our old relationship. I've also been doing quite well in school and burying myself in books.

But Robbie and Thomas are another subject.

My relationship with feeling as if I don't belong with their group is still the same. They leave me out and that just makes me cut myself sometimes. But books are helping me get by. I just hate the feeling when I finish or close a book and come back to reality. Robbie and Thomas aren't the only reason I'm still cutting myself. I joined this drama club of which I'm always being ridiculed. They say that I can't act and just placed me doing props. I just joined the club since Robbie and Thomas were joining. I don't want for them to have another topic that I won't be able to get into.

I thought that joining this stupid club would get me closer with them but I just wish I didn't. Because now, I have a perfect view of the both of them getting much better and closer friends. Watching your friends slowly forget you is the worst thing that I've ever felt.

I went to the bathroom, taking my backpack with me. I went inside one of the stalls and took the same razor I bought two months ago. Pulling up my long sleeves of my black jacket, I saw scars. Some you couldn't see but you can still feel. My fingers ran through the spot where I first cut myself.

Stupid!

Stupid!

Stupid!

Why do you even put yourself through this much heartache?!

The voices in my head were roaring. One was my demons, while the other is common sense trying to slap some sense into me.

Why do I even put myself through this much heartache?

Well, here's my answer.

Because best friends don't give up on each other.

Sadly, I'm the only one who treasures our relationship. Tears were falling from my eyes and I started to cut myself. I never go too deep. Just enough to punish myself for living in this stupid dream that my friends will restore the friendship we'll have with each other once again.

Putting my razor back inside my backpack, I took out hand sanitizer and poured it on my cuts. I winced at the pain and I took this cloth that's like a bandage and wrapped it around my wrist. That's usually what I do. Then when I'm done, I pull down my jacket and leave the bathroom.

Only when I left, I was instantly greeted by Robbie and Thomas who had huge smiles on their faces. I tried to walk away, pretending that I didn't see them but then Thomas called out to me.

"(Y/N)!"

I sighed and turned around with a fake smile that everyone buys. "Yeah?" I asked.

"We're headed to Starbucks. Wanna join us?" Thomas asked.

Say no.

Say no!

"Y-Yeah. Sure."

"Great!" Robbie said. "Come on. We're walking there now."