14) Build A Wall

Peter Pan X Reader

Peter's POV

I watched from the windows as (Y/N) is getting married to her One True Love. I wanted to take her away from the altar and whisk her to Neverland with me. I wanted to kill that Prince since he's taking her away from me by every word he says to her. Then my eyes landed on her face, brimming with so much happiness. I began to remember the first time I saw her.

-

I was in the Enchanted forest, not looking for Lost Boys but I was just walking around. Sometimes I would get tired of Neverland so I'd leave and explore other places. While I was walking, I heard a lovely voice. I followed it and saw a girl with beautiful (short/long) hair wearing a green dress. I hid behind a cherry tree and I saw that she was dancing all by herself which I found cute and amusing.

"Hello," I said stepping towards her.

She stopped and looked at me. I thought she would run since I'm a stranger but she smiled at me.

"Hello. What's your name?" She asked.

"I'm Peter. Peter Pan. What's yours?"

"(Y/N). (Y/N) (L/N). So you've seen me the whole time?" She asked. She didn't look embarrassed and I liked that about her.

"Only a small portion," I said. "Why are you dancing by yourself?"

"I'm practicing since it's almost my birthday in a few months and I need to learn how to dance for a ball my mom is throwing."

"I can teach you," I said.

I looked at her face, waiting for her response. I felt so happy when she smiled and nodded. I went closer to her and I put my hand around her slender waist and the other on her hand. Her hands felt so soft and I wanted to hold on to them forever.

We went slow at first but she was a fast learner and the both of us danced for hours. I enjoyed every minute I had with her. Sadly, it was already dark and she said that she had to go back.

"Can I see you again?" I asked.

She smiled at me. "Of course Peter. Tomorrow again. Let's see each other on dusk," she said.

From that day, we met under the cherry tree. She would tell me about her day and I would listen to her with a lot of interest. As the days past, I've began to have a crush on her. Then that crush has turned into love. I was in love with her. I was planning to tell her that on her birthday at the ball. She gave me an invitation which I happily accepted.

I was really looking forward to that night and so was she. I was in Neverland, preparing myself for the ball. My only friend there was Felix. He was happy for me and he even helped me pick out a suit. I can't stop thinking about my hair. I don't know how I should fix it.

"Don't worry Peter. You look very presentable now. You look like a prince."

"Thanks," I said. "Take care of Neverland while I'm gone."

"Like I've never done that before," Felix said.

I smiled and I teleported myself at the front of (Y/N)'s castle. I made a carriage which I was in now since only (Y/N) knows about my magic. I told her not to tell anybody and she kept that promise. When I entered the castle, I was lead by one of (Y/N)'s servants to her room. I was a little confused.

Was she alright? Is there a problem?

All my questions disappeared from my head when I saw her. She was wearing a beautiful gown that hugs her waist. It was colored green, I smiled. Green is her favorite color. (I'm sorry if it isn't) The sleeves were short and a little poofy but she has some long white gloves. Her make up wasn't heavy, it was really light and it suited her. Her beauty is very natural and I loved that about her. She looked so innocent. Her hair contains a few gems and she was wearing her tiara. She was a magnificent sight.