57) Short Imagines II

Thomas Sangster X Reader

(Y/N)'s POV

I was just sitting in a packed cafe eating my brunch while I was reading a book. I was reading The Death Cure. A lot of people were coming in and out but I didn't notice them. Then I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned my head around and didn't believe what I saw.

It was Thomas Brodie Sangster!

"Yes?" I asked.

"May I sit with you? There isn't any more space in the cafe," he asked.

"Sure," I replied.

He sat in front of me and I could no longer concentrate on my book. I sneak a few glances at him and a few times he caught me. I saw him smile as he caught me and I just really wanted to concentrate on my book. I wanted to make small talk but I'm thinking if he might start the conversation or if I will. I sighed and closed the book and faced him.

"Can I just introduce myself?" What a stupid stupid question!

"Sure."

"I'm (Y/N) (L/N)," I said taking out my hand.

"Thomas Sangster," he said shaking it.

Oh mah shuck he touched my hand!

Fangirl side try to stay calm!

"How is Dylan?" I asked. I'm not really attracted to Dylan but since I love the Maze Runner, I wanted to know if he's ok. He's also Thomas' friend and I was also worried about him. He looked at me and I didn't know if he was thinking of an answer or was shocked by my question. "I'm sorry. It's just that I was curious and not that much news has been said about his recovery yet."

(Short A/N: Remeber, I wrote this about a year ago. So I didn't know about how Dylan was doing alright? Continuing...)

"It's fine. I know that a lot of people are worrying about him but um he's alright now. I don't think he'll be doing some of his stunts but he's going to be fine."

"Are you guys still going to continue filming?"

"Yeah. We just don't know when but we will. The movie will hopefully come out next next year."

"That's great," I said. Thinking that's all that I could get out of him, I continue reading my book. I'm already on the dreaded chapter 55 and getting nearer and nearer to that page.

I start tearing up when I was already on page 248, only two more pages. When Thomas pulled the trigger, I could hear it in my mind and it seemed so real. I gasped and I felt a tear fall.

"Shuck," I said and wiped it away. I hated crying in public then I remembered the person in front of me. I looked at Thomas who was also looking at me. His food is already in front of him and he stopped eating since he saw me cry. "Shuck my life."

"Are you alright?" He asked.

"Yeah," I said smiling. "It's just that books have great impacts on me. I just hope that it's going to be different than the movie."

"What are you reading?" He asked. I showed the cover of the book to him and he smiled. "What happened?"

"Do you really want to know?" I asked and he nodded. "Newt dies," I said and my voice broke when I did. "Oh I hate myself for saying that even if it's true."

"Oh. Really?"

"You really don't know?"

"Well I've heard about it and a lot of people are talking about it on the set."

"Oh. Well I hope Newt won't die in the movie. I'm sure a lot of girls will cry and scream in the cinema. I will be one of them."

He chuckled and I smiled. The both of us finished our food and we said our goodbyes before we left. We left the cafe together and then we went our separate ways. Of course I got to have a selfie with him and I got him to sign my book and that forbidden page. We waved at each other as we walked farther and farther.

I'm really glad that I got to meet him.

Read

Love

Comment

Vote

Share

Follow

❤️ Once_Upon_A_Glade