27) The Princess Of Neverland - Part 3

Peter Pan X Reader

A/N: I've never really been able to watch Pirates of the Caribbean and the only people I know there is, of course, The Cabin Boy and Captain Jack Sparrow. So, I'll just put some characters from Once Upon A Time.

(Y/N)'s POV

I opened my eyes and saw only small rays of light. I took in a deep breath and I inhaled a familiar scent. It was the scent of the sea. I can't be mistaken because I've known it my whole life. I sat down and saw that my legs and arms were tightly tied up with rope. I looked around my surroundings and saw that I was inside my old room and that I was sitting on my old bed. I tried to head towards the door but when I tried to stand, I felt a lot of pain on my left leg and couldn't reach the door. I sat down and saw that I my hands were tied onto an anchor.

The door began to open and I had no more time to head back on my bed and pretend to be asleep. So I stayed on my position and wondered who could be on the other side of that door.

"Alex," I was really shocked yet not at the same time to see him again. He still looked the same ever since I left. Well he's grown a little but seeing him doesn't remind me of Alex but of Peter.

"(Y/N)," he said with a huge smile on his face. He hugged me and all I could do was to stay confused.

"What are you doing here?" I asked in a flat tone.

"I wanted to see my best friend. What's the matter?"

"What's the matter! Stop acting dumb Alex! Can you see the state I'm in right now?" I yelled at him, showing the ropes that is tied around my wrists. "I'm held captive on this ship. I was taken away by my friends. I was taken away by people who cared for me! I can't believe you'll ever think that we're still friends with what you've done to me."

"(Y/N) I'm sorry. I really am," he said placing a hand on my shoulder.

I scoffed. "Sorry doesn't even cut it." I walked, well limped, towards my bed and lied down with my back facing him.

"Please just give me a chance," he begged me.

I wanted to. I really wanted to but he broke my heart twice already and I can't let it hurt again.

"Just leave Alex. I don't want to see you now."

"You know this is my room too," he reminded me.

"I know. But it's also mine and you have work to do," I snapped at him.

I didn't care if I hurt his feelings because he hurt me much more than I could hurt him. I heard him leave the room and walk away. All I could do was to lie down and think. Think of a way to leave. It was then I remembered that I have magic. I tried to concentrate as hard as I can and I was able to make fire big enough for the rope to burn.

When I was free, I went towards the door and used the small hole there as a peeking hole. I saw that there was one guy out there and he seemed to be asleep. This would've been a pie of cake if my leg wasn't hurting like hell. Well I need to suck it up and face everyone, head on. I looked around the room for a nothing I could use for defense but nothing. The only thing I could use was outside the door. I had no choice but to strut out there only with my good looks.

I was about to open the door to see that it was locked. I should've known that they weren't dumb. As I was thinking of ways to escape, I was shocked when it opened at a wave of my hand.

"What the hell just happened?"

I didn't really thought about it for long and quietly sneaked out of the room. I took a gun that was lying around and hid in the shadows. Just like the scent of the sea, I know this ship by heart, I know all its hiding places and holes. I stayed quiet and tried to hear how many people were at the deck. By what I could hear, there were two people up there. One was Captain Blackbeard, I could tell by the heaviness of his boots. They created loud sounds that I could tell it was him by a mile. I listened closer and I heard that the other was Alex.