38) Lost and Found - Part 2

Peter Pan X Reader

A/N: Requested by @dareyes9. This imagine is focusing more on Peter's psychopathic behavior.

Previously...

"Peter?" (Y/N) said staring at Peter's face.

"I missed you," he said.

"I missed you too," she said.

The only thing that was on Peter's mind was, I found her. I've finally found her.

Present...

Now I'll never let her go.

His eyes turned dark and he brought (Y/N) to a familiar camp. (Y/N) looked around and felt nostalgia again as her eye roamed around the camp. The camp has changed a lot though but she still recognizes it. She thought that Peter would show her around the island, tell her the things that happened in the years that has passed, but he didn't. Peter didn't stop when they reached the camp, they went a little farther in the woods.

As they went farther and farther, (Y/N) got scared. She began to felt like something was off with Peter. She never thought that she would feel scared at the person who was supposed to be her hero. Peter stopped when they reached a box made out of really strong wood. Peter opened the opening and faced (Y/N) with a dark look in his eyes.

"Get inside," Peter said.

(Y/N) was really confused but she did what Peter said. She thought that this was a joke but when she got inside, Peter locked the door and began to walk away.

"Peter! Peter! Wait!" She yelled at him. "Don't leave me here!"

"Don't worry (Y/N), you're safe. You'll never be taken from me ever again."

-

Days have passed and (Y/N) was inside the box with nothing to do. She thought that she would go crazy because there was no one with her. She was all alone. Peter sends a Lost Boy to give her food but they were always advised not to talk to her. The only thing that (Y/N) does to pass the time is sleep and she sings to herself.

It's where my demons hide

Don't get too close

It's dark inside

It's where my demons hide

She hummed the tune and stopped when she saw that Peter was watching her above a tree. She looked at him with fear as he went closer and closer to her. Peter opened the door and motioned for (Y/N) to come out. (Y/N) did as he said. She wanted to punch him and run as fast as she can but he might get angry at her.

While she was following Peter to who knows where, she was thinking about what he has in store for her right now. When Peter stopped walking, she stopped. She was waiting for him to move but then he turned around with a warm look on his face and hugged (Y/N) tightly.

(Y/N) was really shocked with Peter's mood swings. She doesn't know how to act around him anymore. The old sweet Peter that she knew was gone and was being replaced with a dark one. She pushed him away, ignoring the hurt look on his face.

"(Y/N) what's wrong?" Peter asked.

"Who are you?"

"What?

"You're different Peter. You're different from the Peter that I knew before."

"I'm not different (Y/N). I'm still the same Peter that took you in."