Ch 77: confidence(the real one this time)

Lily smiled as Raiyna snarled. As soon as Jiraiya started the match Lily held out her hands palms facing outwards and butterfly's made of chakra swarmed everywhere. Some attached to lily's back and lifted her into the sky while the rest flew at Raiyna as if they were shuriken. Their wings sharpening as the spun towards her. Raiyna glared and did a few handsigns of her own the butterfly's melting before they could hit her. Steam surrounding the two girls as Lily's water chakra and Raiyna's fire chakra collided.

"Cmon Lils you got this..." Leilani muttered biting her lower lip her hands clutching at her shorts. Obito's hand covered her right and Kakashi covered her left. Obito offered her a comforting smile as Kakashi gave her an assuring look.

"Don't worry Lani. She's a part of the leaf legion now." Obito said giving her hand a  little squeeze.

"Which means...?" She trailed off not understanding looking between the two in confusion. They were so in sync. It was hard to believe that teamwork like that could exist in such a social type of situation.

"Which means she's probably going to commit murder in some kind of bloodthirsty way." Anko butted in with a sadistic grin.

Leilani's eyes bulged.

"Relax relax she hasn't been with them long so chances are that she'll still have restraint left. Unlike RaToKe who basically founded the leaf legion" Kakashi soothed.

"I hope it goes away fast. I wish I had killed that little bitch when my hand was wrapped around her neck" Anko said crossing her arms.

"A-Anko! You can't just strangle the genin I'm in charge of!" Leilani objected.

"Like you have fantasized about it Lani. I remember our sleepovers when Lantanna and Orochimaru were getting down and dirty" Anko Grinned.

"I'm sorry the pedophile did what with who?" Obito asked his mouth dropping. He didn't know who Lantanna was but Kakashi did thanks to that time flower. Fourth sannin. Orochimaru had a thing for her in his youth before he decided to become obsessed with the sharingan and little children with Raven colored hair.

"I think he was experimenting with his sexuality or something. I just remember lots of hissing and moaning. I think he might've used a snake to go right up in between her legs and slither into-"

"Anko I needed to know none of that. I want to know even less of it now that you started to say it so please keep your questionable memories to yourself" Kakashi cut her off.

Andi rolled her eyes. The hatake clearly didn't have a Pervy side for sexy stories.

"Wait but why wouldn't he just use his tongue to get up in there?" Obito asked scratching his head confused.

"Obito! Out of that entire thing that's what you focus on? Did those rocks cause more brain damage than you had when you were a genin!?" Kakashi asked grossed out. There was something about snakes that was starting to gross him out. Maybe Sasuke's hatred of the reptile was beginning to rub off on him.

"What your not curious?" Obito asked.

"No! No one is curious! Not even Gai!" Kakashi said pointing to his rival who sat eyes wide obviously horrified at Anko's description. However that's not the original reason that the Youthful man had tears in his eyes. Down below Gai could see lee hugging a girl his age. The same one that Lee had been upset about before the exams. It brought Gai to tears thinking that his student was in the throes of youthful love.